Glorious Trash
*poke*poke*

I think they're down!
HANAURIE DOWN! I REPEAT! HANAURIE DOWN!
They didn't survive the bad vampire romance!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
(11-03-2015, 02:21 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: My first mission: to read the first chapter of Twilight. Wish me luck!

[Image: latest?cb=20111110171252]

(Cover artist: GET IT! It's like Snow White! Which totes has everything to do with bad vampire romance! Why is the L so big? I don't know!)

I thought it was more about Adam and Eve and the fruit representing temptation, since Pants is so desperately tempted to do the do with the guy who is tempted to kill her.

Uh, I do enjoy trash from time to time, but most of it's better written? I don't know, the subjects are trash and the cliches are all there, but I'll probably read it if it manages to describe garbage vividly enough. I don't know.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
^Oh yeah it is Adam and Eve symbolism...yaaaay.

AHAHAHAHAHA! I MADE IT! *cries*

A checklist of cliches:

1. pointless description of clothes: CHECK
2. pointless description of self that is meant to sound like they think they're ugly but of course they really aren't: BONUS POINTS FOR DOING IT WHILE BRUSHING WET HAIR!
3. Miserable for no reason and constantly complaining. :D

Some gems to share with you:

I didn't relate well to people my age. Maybe the truth was that I didn't relate well to people, period. Even my mother, who I was closer to than anyone else on the planet, was never in harmony with me, never on exactly the same page. (dafuk? So you don't relate to people because they're not mind readers...riiiight) Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (translation: I'm a unique snowflake, no one understands me boohoo) But the cause didn't matter. All that mattered was the effect. And tomorrow would be just the beginning.

I didn't sleep well that night, even after I was done crying. The constant whooshing of the rain and wind across the roof wouldn't fade into the background. I pulled the faded old quilt over my head, and later added the pillow, too. But I couldn't fall asleep until after midnight, when the rain finally settled into a quieter drizzle.

Thick fog was all I could see out my window in the morning, and I could feel the claustrophobia creeping up on me. You could never see the sky here; it was like a cage.

(WHY ARE YOU THERE! YOU STATED YOU CAME TO THE TOWN BY YOUR CHOICE!! WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY BITCHING ABOUT IT THEN? WHHHHY???)

I looked at the map in the truck, trying to memorize it now; hopefully I wouldn't have to walk around with it stuck in front of my nose all day. I stuffed everything in my bag, slung the strap over my shoulder, and sucked in a huge breath. I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me. (HAHA, SUBTLE!) I finally exhaled and stepped out of the truck.

I kept my face pulled back into my hood as I walked to the sidewalk, crowded with teenagers. My plain black jacket didn't stand out, I noticed with relief.(omg, shut uuuup...)

"Who are they?" I asked the girl from my Spanish class, whose name I'd forgotten. (BIIIITCH!!!)

I didn't look up as I set my book on the table and took my seat, but I saw his posture change from the corner of my eye. He was leaning away from me, sitting on the extreme edge of his chair and averting his face like he smelled something bad. Inconspicuously, I sniffed my hair. It smelled like strawberries, the scent of my favorite shampoo. (fukufukufukfyouuuu) It seemed an innocent enough odor. I let my hair fall over my right shoulder, making a dark curtain between us, and tried to pay attention to the teacher.

Omg, I HATE the first person perspective! RAAAHH-

[Image: 6295634.gif]

Consensus: Bella is one hell of a giant B****. I mean wow...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: iboy-9783423715386.jpg]

shoud i give this book a try?

What can he do with his new powers -- and what are they doing to him?

Before the attack, Tom Harvey was just an average teen. But a head-on collision with high technology has turned him into an actualized App. Fragments of a shattered iPhone are embedded in his brain. And they're having an extraordinary effect on his every thought.

A guy was hit by an iPhone, now he git superpowers.
Thank god, that it was not a Nokia 3310

(it got good reviews. But the plot feels so.........)
^omg, YES! I will join you through the first chapter. XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(11-03-2015, 10:35 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: ^omg, YES! I will join you through the first chapter. XD

Hmmm, i must borrow it from the school library, i dont find the german epub file
Hmm, I forgot to add if I manage to find it online. Good luck!

I'll be reading 'Hush Hush' now, which truly is complete and utter trash.

[Image: hush_hush.jpg]
Twilight. You know, from the book throwing thread? I think my brain died after reading that.
GFG down for the count......
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n4gzdzUeio1tziei6o1_500.gif]

RIP GFG

Such an unpleasant way to go. :'(
Oh well, I am Duchess Cattica Fishpaws, I have nine lives so yay!
That book was the stupidest price of writing I have ever seen. Even more so than kindergarteners fairy unicorn princess queen stories. I'm absolutely terrified of that new gender swap version now....

I'm just saying, but my Alex HirschxRebecca Sugar paranormal romance story I made with the plot generator turned out better than Twilight....
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]