Glorious Trash
I don't know if this counts as trash, but Scream: The Human Flytrap
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25459...an-flytrap

Blurb:
Josh lives in Axe Falls - a town of disappearances, terrifying visions and unusual events.

When his family moves to a spooky, run-down old ruin, he meets a strange neighbour telling him to GET OUT, Josh thinks his life is weird enough.

But when his best friend's science experiment goes horribly wrong and he finds himself running for his life, Josh starts to wonder...

What is really going on in Axe Falls?

And will anyone survive long enough to find out?

Wow, not familiar at all.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^I want to see if I can get my hands on this. How did you find this by the way?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
My littlest little brother's school sent home a book magazine thing, and this was in it.
That's hilarious and adorable. I really need to know if it's an uncanny coincidence or not now XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Its probably a coincidence but I WANT TO BELIEVE
Currently reading the first chapter of iBoy, wish me luck

Okay, at the begin of the prologue was some physics facts about the equation of the velocity and the specification of the iPhone 3GS 32GB.

The prologue begins with the obligatoric love story

The Second Chapter is named 10, 10 is Binary for 2.

Now we get some information about the binary system. And how it works. So no new information for me
^Velocity and physics of an iPhone? I want to read this now.
Found a copy of iBoy in my school library, I'm now proceeding to read it.
^If it's no trouble, can you send me scanned copies of the first 2-3 pages?

I'm not going to find it here XD
Many websites like Amazon, Book Depository, and things like that often have a free sample of the book, maybe that would work?