Pitch For GF Fanfiction Writers.
I made a post earlier about my idea of creating a GF AU based on the Future Pines AU and this new Future Au created by Tumblr user Bryborg. You can read more about my idea about them merging here.

http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=5607

I'm here to ask if they're any writers who would like to write fanfics about this? I tried writing some stories myself, but they suck major ass. Tell me if you're interested in this AU. Thanks!
Yep, I'm interested! I would love to do this!

What would we call it........Future Pines v2? Future of Gravity?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(11-09-2015, 12:18 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Yep, I'm interested! I would love to do this!

What would we call it........Future Pines v2? Future of Gravity?

Thanks! Future of Gravity is an interesting title, so maybe that.
As for the title of the actual story............A Big, Weird Family?
(11-09-2015, 12:29 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: As for the title of the actual story............A Big, Weird Family?

Love it!
My favourite part of this is that Dipper, Mabel, Wendy and all their kids live in the shack, so I'm going to do something centred around that......I also kinda have it in my head that Mabel's kids look up to Dipper as a father figure (but not in a pinecest-ey way!)
(11-09-2015, 12:37 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: My favourite part of this is that Dipper, Mabel, Wendy and all their kids live in the shack, so I'm going to do something centred around that......I also kinda have it in my head that Mabel's kids look up to Dipper as a father figure (but not in a pinecest-ey way!)

100% agree with you. How do you feel about Mabel having short hair and glasses? Here's a picture. Personally I love it.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0abb41c48a07f...1_1280.png
I LOVE IT! Seriously that's adorable, her hair looks exactly like mine. The only change I would make is the style of her glasses, I kinda pictured her wearing "nerd (ha!) glasses" You know the style I'm talking about?
(11-09-2015, 12:46 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: I LOVE IT! Seriously that's adorable, her hair looks exactly like mine. The only change I would make is the style of her glasses, I kinda pictured her wearing "nerd (ha!) glasses" You know the style I'm talking about?

Yeah I can see that. I thought of her kids full names being Finn Tyrone Pines and Gladys Jen Pines. You like these?
TYROOOOOOOOONEEEE!
Oh yes!

I also kinda imagine Wendy acting as less of an aunt towards Finn and Gladys, but as more of a big sister. Actually, how old would Finn and Gladys be?