A Series of Unfortunate Events and All the Wrong Questions
these are the darkest kids books the most realistic kids books of all time. ASoUE follows the adventures of three children as after their parents house burns down and they are followed by a villian named count olaf. AtWQ follows the adventures of lemony snicket (the narrator of both the series) as a child.
SMEBULOCK SENIOR
I used to read these. I started with the 4th cause there was a huge waiting list XD

SS, have you finished them all then?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I loved ASoUE, except the end left us with SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Haven't read AtWQ yet.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
^I agree completely. I didn't want to say just in case but the ending was kinda weak.

Fun ride though.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Loved both of these! All the intertwining is really interesting to read, and I feel like he takes it a step up in ATWQ.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
ATWQ is great, i think that he changed the way he writes cause he is a kid, he is a less serious person, which i like better. Sadly, i have yet to read books 3 and 4.WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Also all the great unknown stuff gives me da creeps
SMEBULOCK SENIOR
^Yeah, I preferred ATWQ to aSoUE
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^In that case, now I REALLY want to read ATWQ. More about the Great Unknown? Yes, please!

... Come to think of it, the Great Unknown wouldn't be too out of place in Gravity Falls. It's a giant question mark, for crying out loud!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
saw this series in my library, but with only later books in stock, so i never gave it ago

might now that i remember it :)
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
I enjoyed all of the SoUE years ago, but ATWQ just hasn't grabbed me. I got a little way into the first book and quit. The adventures of Lemony just don't arouse my interest and sympathy like those of the Baudelaires.