The GF Encounter Scenario Game
Okay, so I just came up with this idea right now and I don't think there's a game for this yet. Basically, one person comes up with a scenario involving them in Gravity Falls in some situation, and the next would respond with how they'd deal with that scenario, then post a new one.

Example:
User 1: You enter Gravity Falls, and the first person you run into is Dipper... only you realize it's a Dipper clone.

User 2: I would figure the copy machine was at work again and ask Clone-Dipper to help me find Dipper-Classic.

You find yourself trapped in Weirdmageddon, and you have no idea where you are. What happens next?
-------

The situations and responses can be as short or as detailed as you want—think of it as a mini-fic scenario—who knows, you may spawn some ideas.Wink I did have an idea to do this as a alternating second-person fic-game, but this way we can do more varied storylines. ;)

So, with that in mind, I'll start!

You find yourself in the middle of Gravity Falls, unsure at first of where you are or how you got there. Everything seems silent, until sudden;y you hear a voice speak. "Well well well," it says as a certain triangle-shaped entity appears, "seems like there's another new human in this mysterious little town. Maybe you'd be a bit more willing to join me than those Pines twins..."
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Does a crazy kooky dance and then runs like hell.

You're walking in the woods.
There's no one around,
And your phone is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye you spot him,
Toby Determined.

He's following you
About 30 feet back.
He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint.
He's gaining on you.
Toby Determined.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Run. Just run.
You're in the Mystery Shack, a innocent tourist, when Grunkle Stan come up behind you. "How would you like to try the mysterious money sack? You put your money in it, and it mysteriously disappears!"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'd say "Heeey, it's mah man Stan!", give him a brotherly hug/pat on the back. Take a picture, drop a -12 printout that I always carry and then walk/run away.

You're on a boat in the middle of Gravity Falls lake. You see ripples on the water surface.

(this is a great game^^)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Snap a picture of that large dark shape under the water that caused the ripple, then get my butt back to shore.
You're about to park your car in the Mystery Shack's free parking lot, when you realise that Stan is now charging $10 a minute.
I take one look and it and think Stan has gone crazy, then I quickly find another place to park. I can walk to the Mystery Shack, and as long as I keep my eyes peeled for any supernatural stuff, I'll be good. And when I get to the Shack, tell Stan if he does the overpricing thing, he'll lose customers.

You're in the Mystery Shack, Stan is distracted, and you notice the vending machine is unguarded. And you know the pass code.

(Thanks Hanaurie!)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I put in the code and discover some secrets.

You're casually walking around Gravity Falls, when suddenly, you see... covered wagons! Yahoos dressed as idiots! Its Pioneer Day!
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
(s'true)

I get in the spirit, dress up. High-five McGucket, pull faces at Pacifica with her Maypole while shouting "You're the worst!". Buy butterscotch, act like a kid and look everywhere for Trembley like a mega-fan.

You fall into the bottomless pit with Stan.
I get out my glowstick and discuss tactics to rip people off.
You accidently transported yourself 10 years into the past, and now the time travel tape measure is broken.
2005 was a terrible year. I need to find some tools and fix it.

While walking along, you see a flier. Robbie V and the Tombstones are playing a concert tonight.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]