The GF Encounter Scenario Game
Being a big fan of music, rock especially, I eagerly go. Maybe I can help Robbie lighten up a bit if I get to talk to him afterward.

You try to climb a nearby tree to see the view, and it turns out the branch you climbed on is the lever to the bunker.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
When I sit on the branch, it activates causing me to falls out of the tree. I get up and run back as the tree lowers into the ground and the staircase appears. I fangirl for a moment and then I go into the bunker. I look around and then enter the secret room behind the map. I look around some more and go through the trapped room(which had reset itself) I keep wandering around until I find the cryogenic tube with the shapeshifter still trapped inside. After I have seen everything, I exit the bunker as it closes up behind me.

Your walking around town and you meet Dipper, who invites you to go on a monster hunt with him and Mabel.
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
I would go hunt some monsters! Maybe solve a mystery or two.

While in Gravity Falls , you hear about some holiday called "Summerween". Apparently, people around here celebrate Halloween twice. It starts tomorrow, and the Summerween SuperStore is right around the corner.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
I'd race over to the Summerween SuperStore as fast as possible, and invite the Mystery Shack gang to come along with me—Halloween is my second-favorite holiday, so twice the Halloween means twice the awesome! And I'd ask if they wanted to do a group theme for it, those can often be fun@

You see someone who oddly looks a lot like Stan but isn't. It turns out it's Ford, but he seems to be octing a bit unusual.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Freak out and ask if he's Bill

Bill asks you if you want immortality.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I would say yes, but automatically be wary seeing as his deals always come with a price. I would try to figure out a way to outsmart him to somehow trick him into at least not having my soul or body be possessed. Knowing Bill's nature, I'd try to play word games with him, maybe that would distracy him enough.

You suddenly find that your best friends in Gravity Falls seem to have become zombies.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Say "Nay!" to eating brains and go find the nearest karaoke machine. And two other people guess.
A government vehicle pulls up, and Trigger and Powers exit. They want to interview you about the weirdness you've seen around Gravity Falls.
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mlyp4csYys1sp6pkao1_400.gif]

You find Jeff taking a bath in squirrles
I ask if I can join him.
You've been memory wiped more times than you can remember. At least you think you have. You've been forgetting words and going insane. Your mind is deteriorating and you can hardly remember your life up to this point.
Look for the memory gun and play back all the lost memories before I go completely insane

Your dad keeps building genocidal robots to get your attention