The GF Encounter Scenario Game
^ Not GF related, but...
Build another one and one-up his.
Mabel asks you over to a sleepover, but you don't want to. Still, you don't want to sleep outside and get bitten countless times by a wolf...
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
(
(11-14-2015, 01:19 AM)sowsow12345 Wrote: ^ Not GF related, but...

Yes it is. Legend of the gobblewonker.)

Worth it.

Blendin Blandin comes back in time to make you never born!
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I tell him he has nice hair, which should assuage him.

You don't have any money for pancakes, but you notice a manliness tester to win free pancakes.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
I'd try the Manliness Tester—I may be a girl, but there's a chance I still might win!

You're hanging out with a friend of yours in Gravity Falls, when you notice one day they seem to be acting a bit weird. They're wearing sunglasses, which you at first don't find unusual since its a sunny day, but they seem to keep asking you questions and sometimes smack themselves for no reason.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Get unicorn hair fast or knock those glasses of to reveal those creepy lemon head eyes

There's an ad in a GF world magazine to get 500 dollars for a picture of something paranormal

What do you take a pic of
I'd try to get a picture of the Gremloblin, but if that proved to be too dangerous I'd go with Octavia.

You are asleep, and suddenly find yourself in an endless maze of corridors with doors leading to your hopes, dreams, and fears. Bill Cipher then arrives and seems to be convinced you're hiding something from him.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
i would show him i wasn't, even if that means letting him possess me.

you find yourself suddenly stuck in your mindscape, fighting against Bill, able to do anything but create a door out. are you going to escape or fight?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Fight to escape

Your trapped in Bills paradise prison bubble do you stay or leave to reality
Honestly, I'd probably stay, providing that my family and friends were safe (including Internet ones!), and there was no way that Bill was going to be defeated. A world where I can visit my favorite imaginative worlds and learn all the secrets of the universe? At the very least I'd stay for a while!

You are exploring around the Mystery Shack's exterior, and accidentally find the way to Ford's lab.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Staaaay! Chocolate, cats, dragons and HOT ANIME GUYS! dammit!
I'd find Ford and vent so hard. He makes me so angry!

You find yourself trapped in the bunker with the shape shifter lose somewhere with you.
How will you escape/fight?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]