The GF Encounter Scenario Game
I try to befriend him a bit while also trying to make some sort of deal. I can imaginate for him new forms. They might like that.

You come across a Seeker clone. There is liquid at hand.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Throw it at him like holy water

Weirdmageddon you have the choice between having

Rumble McSkirmish or Mutiara Bear fight with you who do you choose
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
I'd go with Rumble. He could really wreck things!

You go to the ocean a while from Gravity Falls with the Pines, and you think you see Mermando with his manatee wife—and a sea monster is chasing them.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Try and stop it, act as bait maybe? Dipdot would have SOMERHING in that journal, right?

Would you rather be trapped in a dippy fresh X you fanfic full of mushy, gushy, radness, or a Bill X you fanfic where Bill is very, uh, Violent in his love?
(Tried to think up the most awkward thing ever XD )
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Hmm... well, I'm cool with radness, but I have a legit crush on Bill....I think I'd go with being trapped in a Dippy FreshxMe fic because I'm not exactly sure how violent Bill would be.
(Speaking of your wording, Seer, there should be a "Would You Rather" game too if there isn't already! :D)

You wake up after being knocked out during Weirdmageddon, and you find yourself in the Fearamid, but not part of the Agony Throne.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
(oooh! imma go check!)

find out if bill is going to kill me or not is he is, try and escape (most likely die)

you find yourself in the possession of all three journals, and can find none of the pines. what will you do with it?
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I keep them; I discover their secrets; I add to them... My knowledge of the mysterious is admirable, but incomplete. I begin my journey into the Realm of Mystery as a Level three Rogue with chaotic neutral alignment.

You have an infinity sided die; you decide "what the heck" and roll it; you're transported to an exact parallel dimension in which the only difference is: it is populated by self-aware boxes who wish they weren't boxes and store things inside people. (BTW you are still a person; not a box). What do?
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
(Found it, Seer!)

I'd take video of it, find someway to keep the portal open, then show off the parallel universe and have the science community lose their minds. XD

You realize that the person in Gravity Falls who you see as your best friend is actually a shapeshifter.
Triangulum, entangulum.
(i saw that! yay!)

try to talk to them about it. i mean, they were hiding it for a reason, right?
if it turns out they were trying to trick me or something bad, kick their ass for lying.

if not, hell yes! friend who can change into things!
What the next scenario? I'll just take the same: We'd be best buds unless it was only a trap.

You're captured by a member of the Blind Eye.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]