You know you're a fan of Gravity Falls when...
When you went to comic con and seek for GF cosplayers like a creep and took photos with them
When you desperately ask everyone you meet if they've watched GF
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
When you mishear Mabel's name in a song.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
^Oh yeah, I've done that several timez...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Whenever you hear a new song and you try to connect it in some way to Gravity Falls.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Uh huh, that's me all right XD

When you scour the shelves for a blue and white baseball hat so you can make it into a dipper hat.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^ When instead of doing that, you find a Dipper hat online and get it for Christmas.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
1. You have memorized the entire I trust you scene
2. You get annoyed and possibly call people out when they say Zeus instead of Soos
3.You have cosplayed at least once as a GF character
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(01-17-2016, 08:29 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: 2. You get annoyed and possibly call people out when they say Zeus instead of Soos
Russian dub pronounces Zoos.

You know you're a GF fan when, while you're looking at someone's photo (no matter whose) and a passerby asks: "Who's that?", you reply: "The author of the journals... my brother."
[Image: sigpic1346_7.gif]
I'm giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel.
When you've memorized all Dipper and Ford scenes in DD&MD.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."