You know you're a fan of Gravity Falls when...
(01-17-2016, 05:26 PM)JoyStar Wrote: Whenever you hear a new song and you try to connect it in some way to Gravity Falls.

I've actually done that with the forum, replacing usernames in songs :P
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
When you spend most of your time on a forum for the show.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
^Hear hear! Night and day, can't stay away...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^who needs sleep? XD
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
When the scent of a pine tree makes you excited.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
When you see every triangle as Bill Cipher
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
^ Testify, Honey.

When you look at Ford (the company) and laugh.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
sweaters now make up most of your closet. XD
(11-16-2015, 03:43 AM)ktalexander75 Wrote: 1. You force your siblings to sing the Stan Wrong song when they're wrong (replace Stan with their name).
I DO THIS EVEY DAY!!

1. When your parents say "Awh more Bills!" You run for your life

2. When you refuse to watch anything else

3. You're still crying about the finale (I still am)
When you want to plan a con/meet-up/road trip with Alex and a bunch of Fallers to find that Bill statue.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."