World News
Exclamation 
So with the recent happenings I think we ought to have a general news thread. If there's already one, I'll change it to what's specifically happened.

So as quite a few of you are aware, I just so happen to be in France in the moment. I'm no where near Paris thankfully. The state of emergency has reached us here a little however. I did not see this myself (this was according to a family member) but there was this morning an armoured car with armed men at the border (French-Swiss) that seemed more intent on people coming in. It's not usual but it didn't last long. I'm assuming it was like this on all the borders. Not surprising but that's really only all I can say on how it's effected where I am.

It was very touching to see the video of those in the stadium singing the anthem I will say. I'm keeping my ears open for news on the recovery and how people are reacting.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'll just translate my thoughts on all of this from my portuguese Facebook post made almost 20 hours ago, before they were taken down and the hostage situation was resolved:

I've been agonizing over France's terrorist attacks for almost an hour. I've got family there, and before my cousin reached me from there, I was extremely worried. Even my mom was crying about it.

These sons of bitches should burn in Hell. Innocent people don't have to pay for their lives just so these cowardly motherfuckers with guns want to spread their agenda with macabre and despicable ways. Fuck them all. I hope the hostage situation is resolved as quickly as possible and without the minimum of casualties possible.

My thoughts and prayers go to the families of the victims. Let's hope they catch these motherfuckers and punish them accordingly.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
@SirDip Eye for an Eye
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
I am worried about the reaction concerning vengeance to be honest. Especially in light of the tone Hollande has taken. I just got back from watching WSJ with family. Regardless, until I hear more of what's passing in the news, this is me:

[Image: candle-02.jpg]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'm a lot calmer now than I was back then when I posted that. The only thing we can do right now is pray for the families and bring ourselves together in this time of tragedy.

[Image: CTu8XbkU8AAQaeQ.jpg]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
^Indeed. Je suis avec toi dans ce moment de silence et respect.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité, mon'amie.

Mattia Cupelli, one of my favorite YouTube composers, made this track in tribute to the attacks. Before any of you complain, he stated in the description that he didn't do this for monetizing reasons and that he made it in memory of the victims.

^Just listened to it. Thanks for posting.
Viewer discretion is advised.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=16748&ut...=mv-google
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
(11-15-2015, 12:10 AM)EyeCipher Wrote: Viewer discretion is advised.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=16748&ut...=mv-google

I hate terrorists - human garbage burn in Hell

I can see why they don't show more on the news Jesus
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]