World News
Just try to be careful if anything out of the ordinary happens, Hana.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Stay safe, Hanaurie!
(12-10-2015, 06:32 PM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: Stay safe, Hanaurie!
^
Thanks guys. :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-10-2015, 05:45 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: So...this happened

Thing is I live very close to Geneva, it's less than half an hours drive and my mum works there. It's mainly the latter I'm thinking about but not to worry or anything so no fuss.

Be safe is everything OK now
Well....we're approaching the one-year anniversary of the Sydney Siege

This was a tragic event, even with just two fatalities, and came as a huge shock to us Australians, Sydneysiders especially. I live near the scene of the siege, and was 11 at the time. I remember being incredibly scared, that the terrorists were going to come to our suburb, that I was going to be killed....My uncle, and many other close relatives, were working in the CBD that say, and they were all in lockdown, and I was so worried.....

RIP Tori Johnson and Katrina Dawson
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScdi3Rey4-ZW5gs881IDI...DythYGXKqt]
Not to mention the terrible Paris attacks..... why must there be so much terrorism in the world?

And Hana, stay safe. It'll be alright...
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(12-11-2015, 03:24 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Well....we're approaching the one-year anniversary of the Sydney Siege

This was a tragic event, even with just two fatalities, and came as a huge shock to us Australians, Sydneysiders especially. I live near the scene of the siege, and was 11 at the time. I remember being incredibly scared, that the terrorists were going to come to our suburb, that I was going to be killed....My uncle, and many other close relatives, were working in the CBD that say, and they were all in lockdown, and I was so worried.....

Not to mention the terrible Paris attacks..... why must there be so much terrorism in the world?

That's sad that that happened.

Did anybody hear about the terrorist killing in San Bernardino that killed 14?
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
(12-15-2015, 04:18 AM)mcpon14 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 03:24 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Well....we're approaching the one-year anniversary of the Sydney Siege

That's sad that that happened.

Did anybody hear about the terrorist killing in San Bernardino that killed 14?

Yeah Barry trying to sweep it under the carpet like he always does and make look like an angry employee killed all his co workers

I admit, I did not know about this incident. I'm sorry I can't imagine how horrifying that must've been. Today is the 15th however.

RIP Tori Johnson and Katrina Dawson (Click to View)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Why not rename the thread "Terrorism"? That's apparently the only thing happening in the world, judging from here.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.