World News
(12-15-2015, 05:34 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: Why not rename the thread "Terrorism"? That's apparently the only thing happening in the world, judging from here.

I'd rather not have a thread dedicated to that. I do hope people post stuff that is also good in the news.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
*Cat gets rescued from tree* is that world news? Apparently CNN thinks so
World news.....

The European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society and German politician Günther Oettinger has no idea how the Internet works

Oh wait that's not new....
(12-15-2015, 05:34 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: Why not rename the thread "Terrorism"? That's apparently the only thing happening in the world, judging from here.

Wait till the election then we can post angry trump rants
In happier news, Star Wars has broken a ton of box office records.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
Pretty much. The Force Awakens is amazeballs and deserves to be experienced on the big screen.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Harper Lee died a few days ago.

It also wasn't that long ago she published a new book. I don't know, I really did like 'To Kill a Mockingbird' so I think this deserves a mention...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

:/
It's Japan. I'm not surprised by what weird things they can accomplish now.

And wow, I forgot this thread existed.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I just woke up and that happened

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36873180