Brad Breeck's soundtrack: Volume Two
Oh man the last 30 or so seconds of the NWHS portal opening music......amazing.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
*flips out at the end of Soos and the Real Girl* What is this?!! An alternate version of my favourite GF song? :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Brad just posted another snippet, this time of the prison droid scene in D&MvTF:

https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravit...-big-chase
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I linked to that before, but not to "The Last Mabelcorn - Entering the Unicorn Realm".
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
So much music! Awesome!

Brad Breeck is amazing, I can't think of any other show I've watched where the composer has reseased a lot of the background music snippets! There's a lot of background music stuff for MLP, but all the videos and such are fan-done ripping the music.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Brad should really upload "Made Me Realize" in the Awkward Reel Soundtrack
Into the Bunker has been uploaded to Brad's soundcloud.

I've also extracted the full version of Straight Blanchin from it.

[Image: tumblr_nmo56oidLr1u6w1edo1_500.gif]
Brad uploaded the full score for Society Of The Blind Eye:

https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravit...full-score
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I have no idea why, but the blanchin' song sounds funnier than I thought it would. At times it sounds like a real radio song.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Headhunters - Full Score
oh funk gotta dronk my honk