Brad Breeck's soundtrack: Volume Two
Blendin's Game - Complete Score
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I wish that we had the full score for more of the Season 1 episodes too, other than just Headhuners. We got a lot of snippets from the Season 1 episodes, but most are less than a minute long and not the full score.

Maybe eventually he'll release a soundtrack for the entire series.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(12-15-2015, 01:17 AM)JoyStar Wrote: I wish that we had the full score for more of the Season 1 episodes too, other than just Headhuners. We got a lot of snippets from the Season 1 episodes, but most are less than a minute long and not the full score.

Maybe eventually he'll release a soundtrack for the entire series.

He did upload Little Dipper before that, but not Gobblewonker, which was the first episode produced. (LD is second, Headhunters third)
Seeker beat me to it. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Full Score

Tourist Trapped - Full Score
The Hand that Rocks the Mabel - Full Score
The Inconviencing - Full Score
Dipper vs. Manliness - Full Score
Double Dipper - Full Score
Irrational Treasure - Full Score
The Time Traveler's Pig - Full Score
YES! You have no idea how happy I am to see those new ones!

I'm making a Gravity Falls CD for my sister that I'm calling "West of Weird" with music from and inspired by Gravity Falls. I thought that even though I had a few full score things, the CD would have to mostly just have those short excerpts from those other episodes. But now it will be more of a full CD and less 30-second long tracks! :D

I guess I can make a Volume Two for when the rest come out, but still yay!

And if the previous full scores are any indication, this means we finally have Widdle Ol' Me, Disco Girl, and The Lamby Lamby Dance all uninterrupted by sound-effects!
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Yeah, the only episode, chronologically, he has not uploaded yet is Gobblewonker, but dont worry! I messaged him about it, and he told me that he had some problems with the files for this episode but will surely upload them later!
Yay! I hope that we get more full scores of the later episodes—perferably every single one shortly after the finale! Looking at it as far as order goes, we have the full soundtracks up to Little Dipper except for Gobblewonker and Fight Fighters.

And oh my gosh, Disco Girl has extra lyrics near the end of Dipper vs. Manliness!SurprisedLub
Triangulum, entangulum.
Thank you so much for posting these here, I love listening to soundtracks from the show. I've been wanting to get my hands on segments of the NWHS and Gideon Rises scores, and I (somewhat) have them.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
The Love God - Full Score