Thread Merging
Just a heads up people, I am gonna move some threads that are similar into some big topic, so we dont have hundreds of threads that are almost the same laying around. This can take a while, and might even take a few days, so if any of your threads disappear, then they have just been moved.

EDIT: To clarify, they might disappear for a while, but dont worry, that wont be for long, jut as long as I am working on merging them.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
This is actually something I was hoping to see happen
[Image: 3263c9823ed97d5ff79593bf0aca4cfe3c4feaa6_hq.gif]
^ The Bitter End
Could you give us an idea of what threads will be merged?
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(11-18-2015, 10:00 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: This is actually something I was hoping to see happen

Agreed.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yes, this seems like a great idea!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(11-18-2015, 10:59 AM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: Could you give us an idea of what threads will be merged?

Threads on smaller subjects that can fall under a larger 'umbrella' category, like threads discussing character traits being moved to one General Character discussion.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
^Exactly that. I couldnt find a lot more topics, but if you youself find any that could easily be moved into the "umbrealla threads", I would welcome it if you could send them to me.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk