Shop at Home with Mr. Mystery
"Mabel's pig" "He gazed upon death" and the "three letters back" message all appeared in these shorts. What does that mean?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(11-19-2015, 06:45 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 03:09 AM)RockSunner Wrote: New one:

Fez

New code, three letters back, on the hats:
Hmm. "Gaze upon death". Anyone remember that from the begining of the Love God?

I do!... and started chanting the phrase like in that episode when I saw what that clue was.

(11-19-2015, 06:46 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: "Mabel's pig" "He gazed upon death" and the "three letters back" message all appeared in these shorts. What does that mean?

Maybe the cryptogram at Weirdmageddon Part 2 will be another "three letters back" code? And now I'm thinking Waddles might die if Stan doesn't. After all, "Now we'll see which Pines survives"... Waddles is technically a Pines....
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Another hint on the ad bar: "What do all these clurs add up to?"

It makes me wonder if the clues are numeric.
3 letters back
Mabel's pig original name = 15 Poundie
Third clue, Vril, maybe Roman numeral V for 5

3-15-5
COE...
Maybe the message we'll get in the end will be decoded as well, so we cant read what it spells, since we dont have the complete one yet.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(11-19-2015, 07:39 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Maybe the message we'll get in the end will be decoded as well, so we cant read what it spells, since we dont have the complete one yet.

Yeah. Just same as Short Clips before.

Just think of something.
In the opening of these videos, it says "Don't look Mr.Mystery directly in the eyes."
Does it mean that next episode we can get the piece of Ending Cipher Puzzle with a part of Stan's eyes
and these code are related to his eyes?
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

[Image: i%2Bdon%2527t%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bto%2Brespon...2Bthis.gif]
Very important meme for me, which led me to Gravity Falls :D
(11-19-2015, 04:38 AM)daJoschi Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 03:48 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: Hmm...why the heck are these unavailable in my country Disney XD?... :/

Cause Geoblock and America

(wait for the TMOGF upload)

Still waiting and I am impatient! XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(11-19-2015, 06:45 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 03:09 AM)RockSunner Wrote: New one:

Fez

New code, three letters back, on the hats:
Hmm. "Gaze upon death". Anyone remember that from the begining of the Love God?
You're right, "HE GAZED UPON DEATH" has to be a clue to Thompson. That means my number theory is not correct.
So I FINALLY got to watch is thanks to TheMysterofGF

Mabel and Dipper are in this one, albeit off-screen.

If this is a part of the current period it could be a delusion of Stan's? Another trap? I'd be interesting but I think unlikely. Odd for them to air it now though...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^Ooooh...well that sucks