Shop at Home with Mr. Mystery
Hana I posted the videos uploaded by "ThemysteryofGF", look at my previous post, and you can watch the others on his/her channel.
[Image: tumblr_o2ox95o2pr1tusjrqo1_500.png]
If the latest "Nacho Necklace" video is canon, we have new clues about the relationship between Stan and Bill. Bill seems to think Stan should know him, but Stan acts absolutely clueless about him. Could Stan have had a visit or two from the Blind Eye Society?
So all clues lead us to bonus video clip XD That's what Alex always does.
Really enjoy that one, even it disappointed me slightly cause there is no big plot behind.

And I have always thought he knew Bill according to his words in S1e19

He chose 'who' first when he heard the name of Bill through kids' mouth and replaced it with 'what' immediately (or reverse of this), so it made me believe the Stan knows Bill theory and not by Journals cause he only had #1 while summoning spell of Bill was written in #2.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

[Image: i%2Bdon%2527t%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bto%2Brespon...2Bthis.gif]
Very important meme for me, which led me to Gravity Falls :D
(11-23-2015, 02:35 AM)RockSunner Wrote: If the latest "Nacho Necklace" video is canon, we have new clues about the relationship between Stan and Bill. Bill seems to think Stan should know him, but Stan acts absolutely clueless about him. Could Stan have had a visit or two from the Blind Eye Society?
Perhaps, but Bill probably would have known about it.
[Image: tumblr_npvrvfBXw31u6w1edo1_400.gif] Stay weird.
There has to be more to these videos, I find it weird how all of them have clues to create the url to a new video with no other clues or relevant information about the show, and then there's an annotation to another one with the same characteristics.
[Image: tumblr_o2ox95o2pr1tusjrqo1_500.png]
(11-23-2015, 03:16 AM)Falling4Gravity Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 02:35 AM)RockSunner Wrote: If the latest "Nacho Necklace" video is canon, we have new clues about the relationship between Stan and Bill. Bill seems to think Stan should know him, but Stan acts absolutely clueless about him. Could Stan have had a visit or two from the Blind Eye Society?

Stan: I don't remember you
Bill: I'm sure I'm in there somewhere![/i]

Bill was literally in Stan's memories.
(and might still be, if he's talking in the present tense?)
(11-23-2015, 03:16 AM)Falling4Gravity Wrote:
But Bill phrases it.:in your MEMORIES somewhere.
Theres now a Mystery shack fire sale. Look it up and you can win prizes.