GF OC roleplay~
Aaaand this seems to be dead. Anyone want to take it over? I can, if you want.....
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Yes! You should do that,

I have officially become the Savior of Dead RP Forums, lol,
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

You should change that to your custom title XD
So, yeah......I guess I'll take over. I guess just go with the same rules that Ashley posted.
Cool....
Noob Question: how do you set custom titles?
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.

Just request it in this thread
http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread....#pid223714
A mod will change it for you
Thanks GFG,
:D

No problemo :)
Soooo..........anyone else?
I've got an OC, not sure if she'll fit, but oh well.

Mae Anderson
**Note: This is not modern day. It is in 1972.

DOB: 5/9/46

Appearance: She stands at about Ford's height, only a slight taller than him. Her hair is at neck length. The hair is dirty blonde. Her usual wardrobe consists of pajama pants and a baggy shirt. She wears her diner uniform in public.

Personality: Lazy, often confused, violent and tough. She has vulnerable spots, but she does not allow herself to become vulnerable.

Background: She was born into a middle-class family somewhere in Oklahoma. Her parents earned their money honestly and were good people, but saw their only child as dead weight rather than anyone valuable. She ran away from home at 17 when she married in Las Vegas. The marriage was annulled, leaving Mae with nothing but a bus ticket to Gravity Falls. She spent several years living out of a shelter until she found a job at the diner. She thought her suffering was over until she discovered that she hated her job. It was through her job that she met her second husband, Stanford Pines. Under a series of complicated events, the two ended up getting married to have a shared income. Love was also involved. It was really more of a secondary factor, though.

She does not have any supernatural powers.

I have more detail, if you need it.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I'm sure we'll find somewhere for Mae Vader-Chan

Cool! Just one question though, will she be living in 2012 with the others in this?