GF OC roleplay~
lalalallallalalalalalalallalala
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

(12-28-2015, 08:27 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Cool! Just one question though, will she be living in 2012 with the others in this?

Yeah, I've got a little more backstory for Mae. I had to account for Ford getting pushed in the portal.

When he got pushed in the portal, she was left with Stanley. After Stanley took Ford's name, she couldn't leave, otherwise she'd have no place to go, so she had to pretend to be married to Stanley for 30 years. The rest of the canonical things happened as shown in TOTS. Yes, they do reunite when Ford comes out the portal. Ford forgives Mae much quicker than Stanley.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Okay, now we need to find out who is playing the guys, and BTW making a new thread for this, cause I want to change le some rules.
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.

Can I make the new thread, if you don't mind?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Name: Nichole
Human or not: Hybrid between wolf and human.
Appearance: Long Straight-ish Light brown hair with teal highlights. Grayish Blue eyes. Usually wears Black,Purple or grey shorts. Always wears short sleeves. Dreamcatcher earrings. Has a half blue half purple infinity sign with arrows extending from it on all four sides tattoo on both wrists.

Wolf Appearance: Black fur with a white stripe in the middle. Black tail with gray and white tips. Infinity signs on her legs close to her paws White ears

Bio: Nichole has always lived in Gravity Falls and has gone through a lot. She battles with space and time after closing a deal that would cost her life if she closed it. But would cost her friends and family if she kept her end. She is usually outside in the woods playing with animals and sitting on logs. At first glance she won't seem like a girl who battled every day but once you know her and spend more time hanging out you might be battling too. Nichole enjoys swimming and enjoys drawing

Name: Kayla
•Secretly Nichole's Long Lost Twin Sister•
Appearance: Similar to Nichole. A little bit darker hair than Nichole and same hair type. More Blue-ish eyes than Nichole. Same tattoos
•Also a wolf hybrid•
Wolf appearance: Same as Nichole but grey and white
Bio: Same as Nichole
Character: Mr.D
Race: Sentient fog
Appearance: Formless, though usually accompanied by a gas mask.

Bio: Made of the souls of the people who drown in Gravity Falls Lake. Emerged in 1948. It used the citizens of Gravity Falls as pawns, using them to attack any outsiders that came into town. Eventually it became tired of being a puppet master of the town and erased the events from the citizens minds and sealed itself in a cave.
Though formless it can be harmed by fire/sunlight.
Uses mental tricks to drive it's victims into insanity ( Which can be prevented by wearing a stone with a non man made hole through it.), then harvests their souls once the souls are full of hate/insanity (which it loves the taste of).
Can never resist a good game of chess.
Hello.
Welcome to Gravity Falls.

YAAAY!
Lemme guys know when you're ready to start.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Character: Leviathan "Levi"
Race: Demonic entity
Appearance: Goat legged, and horned, devils tail, other than that human form, wears a white hoodie, and a black skirt. Wavy red hair and grey eyes. stitches near mouth.

Bio: Demonic entity that has escaped her plain of existence, which is ironically the plain of non-existence. she has little to no power on the plain of reality other than regeneration, but still feels immense pain and can't regenerate without appropriate energy amounts, hides in the woods of gravity falls, finds joy in terrorizing the more hostile creatures of the forest like Gremloblins, Unicorns, and the occasional gnome.
[Image: tumblr_nn6ze0beMI1usikqko1_400.gif] [Image: tumblr_nu3dokzUfM1uu8vwzo8_r2_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mr7mgoguJt1rmha42o4_250.gif]
Can i join? please I have this really great character

"Check it out Dipper, I successfully bezazzled my face! Blink! Ow..."
—Mabel