GF OC roleplay~
Of course Eleanor.
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

Name: Dimitri Valentine
Species: Human
D.O.T/Sign: 01/09/2002, Capricorn

Appearance: Shoulder length wavy copper hair, tied back into a mid ponytail. Freckles dot his cheeks, and nose. Bright icy blue eyes, and likes to wear aviator goggles. Wears a dull green bomber jacket, with embroidered badges of random things like: nasa, a military tank, an alien with the caption "not from around here", a gas mask, an ASU badge, etc. He wears faded demini skinny jeans, and dull brown hiking boots. And a white undershirt with a black alien design on it.

Personality: Dimitri is pretty reckless, not letting anything get in the way of his "adventurous instincts" as he likes to call it. He's a daredevil, and a risk taker. Not always thinking twice, or taking much time to think about it in the first place. He's rebellious towards strict rules, and doesn't really know when to keep his mouth shut. Sometimes he's overly curious and gets himself into sticky situations regularly. He likes to gamble dangerously, saying it gives him a rush. Did I mention he's an adrenaline junkie? Because he is, a big one at that. He's blunt, slightly brash (but only ever so slightly), light hearted, passionate, and wears his heart on his sleeve.

Skills: A natural parkourist, and knows how to get out of a jam quick.

Strenths: Is fairly athletic, fast runner, natural instincts, unintentionally charismatic

Weaknesses: Oblivious little cinnamon roll, doesn't like to fight that much, his emotions drive him too far at times

Sample on how I RP: "Wait wha-" Dimitri began, but was cut off by the falling of rubble near him. "Oh shhhhh!!!" He began to sprint out of the collapsing cave, not really wanting to become a human pancake anytime soon. Dodging falling rubble and avoiding large holes he made it out of the now blocked off cave. "Hahaha...haha...ha..." Dimitri chuckled, falling onto his back on the soft grassing still laughing. "That was a close one..." he sighed, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. "I wanna do it again."

Hope this is still up and running! Cause I'm pretty interested in joining... uwu
Name: Richard Pines

Species: Human

Appearance: Tall, pale, haircut similar to Dipper's, naturally yellow eyes with odd pupils (Bill?). Wears a dark suit and red tie, has a black tophat with a gold eye painted on the front (Bill!). Has a walking cane and wears black dress shoes and dress pants. Always has a deck of Tarot cards on him.

Personality: Eccentric, Manipulative and completely insane. Loves causing destruction and torturing people. Has a flair for melodrama. Deep down is really lonely and wants friends, and more than that: he wants a girlfriend. It's lonely in the haunted mansion, or the patted room, or wherever Richard would call home at any given time.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)