CONFIRMED: Gravity Falls will end with season 2
lol, It's like you guys want someone to die.

I keep saying it won't happen!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I had a ton of assumptions this would be how it went down, but now that it's confirmed, I feel pretty bad.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

The more I think about it I think it's though especially now because of the Mabel Dipper divide. They aren't at the point where they're fighting against the final showdown together. There's just so much to wrap up emotionally as well in just 3 episodes. I think it'll be better after 'Escape From Reality'. Idk...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah, unless they throw us a loophole in these last few episodes, I don't believe no one will die either now.

Stan might be in a near death situation though. That foreshadowing with fire might be building up to something.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Well guys I'm crying inside and I am close to to tears. It's been one amazing ride with all of you. I'm really really sad to see it go I mean this is my favorite show of all time. I love it to death. but remember just because the show itself is ending doesn't mean Gravity Falls is ending. Look at Avatar! I doubt we would see a spin off for GF. But look at the fact that it's popularity is still going! People are still creating amazing things people still talk about it it never left and it never will. And neither will Gravity Falls. I'm truly sad it is ending, but I would rather end with a bombshell than have it last too long. Guys we found the author halfway through S2 there was only so much mystery left to discover. I'm never going to forget the amazing memories I shared with this fandom. I'm never going to forget being on Vailskibum's livestream, being an entree in Douglas Mackrell's costume contest, trying to survive hiatusus, Having insane freakouts with you guys or anything. And I know for a fact that I will be sharing Gravity Falls, family, friends and even my own children. Gravity Falls will only end if we let it end. Who knows, maybe sometime soon another show will emerge and we can enjoy that. Guys this has been an amazing 4 years and I am glad I can say that I got to enjoy Gravity Falls for 4 years and It's helped me get through the worst 4 years of my life It's brought me so much happiness in home that I just want to get out of. It's hard for me to let go as well but I am glad that we even had a Gravity Falls.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
@Honeypants:

[Image: 1VpeHAo.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif]
Yeah, so it's about time, as expected.
It would be lie that I don't feel any sadness or disappointment for not being able to see Season 3,
but I don't want to see that this show would ruin itself while making a lot of meaningless episodes to maintain its life.
Just know when to bow out.

But wait, Weirdmageddon part 3 is last episode?
but ending cipher puzzle has 3 hollows.. :(
maybe last one will contain 2 puzzles.

btw

Quote:Are you SURE you’ll never make more Gravity Falls?

I know that there will be many fans who will be sad to see the Pines family go, but just because I’ve finished the story I wanted to tell doesn’t necessarily mean we will never see Dipper, Mabel, & Stan again. It means that this chapter is closed, and that I, at least for now, am personally done telling their story.

Where is Ford, Alex?
No way, but is it really means..... o_O
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

[Image: i%2Bdon%2527t%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bto%2Brespon...2Bthis.gif]
Very important meme for me, which led me to Gravity Falls :D
The only thing that confuses me is that I thought s2 was going to be longer than s1?
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I think that was a misconception and error by one of the storyboarders.

You guys think the finale will be one hour long with commercials/no commercials, or 40 minutes long with no commercials?