CONFIRMED: Gravity Falls will end with season 2
(11-21-2015, 04:08 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I think that was a misconception and error by one of the storyboarders.

You guys think the finale will be one hour long with commercials/no commercials, or 40 minutes long with no commercials?

^Sure as hell better be without commercials I swear...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(11-21-2015, 04:08 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I think that was a misconception and error by one of the storyboarders.

You guys think the finale will be one hour long with commercials/no commercials, or 40 minutes long with no commercials?

Agree.
ATOTS even had no commercial and 30 mins length, so there's no reason for Grand Finale not to have that advantage to spread its story.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

[Image: i%2Bdon%2527t%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bto%2Brespon...2Bthis.gif]
Very important meme for me, which led me to Gravity Falls :D
I'm hoping for an hour long running time with no commercials either.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-21-2015, 02:06 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Reposting this from the End of the Series Panic thread.
(11-21-2015, 01:49 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Hey, GF won't die. It'll live on in our headcanons and fanfics, our AUs and art. Gravity Falls will live on. We shall carry it's legacy forevermore, and make it our own. After Weirdmageddon, WE will be Gravity Falls. We must prepare to uphold it.
Which is why I'm staying. I'm too invested in the show, and you guys, to just leave. We can continue Gravity Falls. Anyone else in?

I am 110% (not that wasn't a typo) with you. I may have just been introduced to the show this month, with only the last two parts of Weirdmageddon to look forward to premiere-wise, but I love it. I love the show, the characters, and the fan community even though I've only know you guys for a short while.

Also, seeing this in the post had me feel better:

Quote:"...just because I’ve finished the story I wanted to tell doesn’t necessarily mean we will never see Dipper, Mabel, & Stan again."

That gives me hope that there may at least be supplementary material to come—not just the Journal next year, but maybe some shorts, games, soundtracks (I'd LOVE to see a Gravity Falls Christmas Album just like Pokemon and MLP did), and anything else to keep the franchise alive.

*raises hand* Who's with me? Fallers forever!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I'm expecting some specials down the line, to be honest. Maybe with the twins aged up a bit?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(11-21-2015, 03:34 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: @Honeypants:

[Image: 1VpeHAo.gif]

*Hugs back*

Pat pat
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Pat pat to you too. ;)
Does this call for one of those group hug things?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^I say it does. Group hug, Fallers! *hugs all of you*
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(11-21-2015, 04:17 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: Does this call for one of those group hug things?

Sure!
Pat pat
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]