4 Open Ends
9.09%
6 9.09%
5 Open Ends
83.33%
55 83.33%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x20 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls | 4: Somewhere in the Woods [FINALE]
(01-01-2016, 09:28 PM)RockSunner Wrote: Here's the quote again, for reference, from the Alex Hirsch AMA on reddit:

The show is meant to take place over the course of one totally insane summer. I know that my summers as a kid FELT endless, so the "length" of the summer in Gravity Falls is more emotional than logical.

Assuming they don't get eaten, pulverized, shrunk, cast into another dimension, blinked out of existence by a time anomaly, turned to stone, or trapped in a painting, the kids will be returning home at the end of the series.

All of these fates have been shown or were close to happening to someone in the show. Eaten (a gnome by Teeth, temporarily), pulverized (Time Baby and his time police), shrunk (Dipper and Mabel), cast into another dimension (Ford), blinked out of existence by a time anomaly (Dipper and Mabel in BG, almost), turned to stone (many in W1-3), and trapped in a painting (Soos, Pacifica, Robbie, Wendy, and Gideon).
Well.....
There was one thing I was going to say about this episode a while ago, but better late than never....

Bill.....gotttttttttt dunked on!

That is all.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(02-28-2016, 09:34 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Bill.....gotttttttttt dunked on!

No.

Bill got GRUNKed on!
I saw it coming, the switch.
Biggest emotional reaction was when Dipper read the note saying see you next summer, gave me a brief false hope the show would be back.
Who says it won't in some way? Alex did bring up the possibility of a special or something down the line.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I have to admit, I didn't see the switch coming at all.

Such plottwists
much finale
many grunkle stan

What kept me thinking was what was going to happen to this forum and if the users would be active. Glad some people want to stay. I guess I'll reactivate my account and stay too.

(02-28-2016, 06:04 PM)dragonsfire Wrote: I saw it coming, the switch.
Biggest emotional reaction was when Dipper read the note saying see you next summer, gave me a brief false hope the show would be back.

I think it's to say that the twins will be coming back to Gravity Falls every summer. How can you not miss people that you have went on adventures with?
I'm definitely staying. :)

And I hope we'll eventually see a return to Gravity Falls...
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
[/font]I'M LAUGHING THINKING YOU GUYS THOUGHT YOU BEAT ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'D WATCH MY BACK!

~~~~BILL CIPHER
(02-29-2016, 02:44 AM)JoyStar Wrote: I'm definitely staying. :)

And I hope we'll eventually see a return to Gravity Falls...

Maybe a special or something, but Gravity Falls ended perfectly.

AHA WHAT ABOUT SOLVING ALL THE MYSETERIESSSSS YES WE GET ANSWERS TO OUR LONG ASKED QUESTIONS FINALLY HAHAHV DHVNFHVNFVHVNHFVF

i want friends
(02-29-2016, 03:27 AM)Bill__Cipher(Bipper) Wrote: [/font]I'M LAUGHING THINKING YOU GUYS THOUGHT YOU BEAT ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'D WATCH MY BACK!

~~~~BILL CIPHER

...I'm sorry, what?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]