4 Open Ends
9.09%
6 9.09%
5 Open Ends
83.33%
55 83.33%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x20 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls | 4: Somewhere in the Woods [FINALE]
(02-29-2016, 08:17 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 03:27 AM)Bill__Cipher(Bipper) Wrote: [/font]I'M LAUGHING THINKING YOU GUYS THOUGHT YOU BEAT ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'D WATCH MY BACK!

~~~~BILL CIPHER

...I'm sorry, what?

He said he's coming back.
I get what he said. I'm asking why he said it, and in that font.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Endcredits cipher for the first Part of Weirdmageddon III

[Image: CcgdGXtUsAIaTOJ.jpg]

Vigenere Key is SHACKTRON and deciphered says:

SOOS LATER FORCED MCGUCKET TO WATCH ALL 900 HOURS OF NEON CRISIS MECHABOT BOY: REVELATIONS

(03-02-2016, 02:23 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I get what he said. I'm asking why he said it, and in that font.

idk
You might wanna edit that post there, buddy. The mods aren't too fond of posts that are so small that seem overall pointless and insignificant to actual discussion.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Bit late, but I saw the finale when it aired. The first half was slow, but it really picked up in the second half. Everything was neatly tied up, with a touching final scene that actually got to me.

It was a fun ride, watching the show since the beginning. I'm going to miss these characters. Good job, Alex and co.
[Image: BTjCBac.png] [Image: iQfIhE5.png]
Guys what if Alex never revealed all the secrets and mysteries because he was planning to make a spinoff or a sequel?!
Remember Stan's memories were recovered,that means Bill is still in Stan's mind but didn't decide to show himself because he wants to get out of Gravity Falls.....please bear with me :)
[Image: wkR0ii.gif]
He never revealed it all because where's the fun in not wondering?
Plus he specifically said there are no plans for anything in the future but that doesn't mean we will never see anything from GF.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
And he said a bunch of stuff will be revealed in Journal 3. Like Dipper's name, for instance.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."