4 Open Ends
9.09%
6 9.09%
5 Open Ends
83.33%
55 83.33%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x20 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls | 4: Somewhere in the Woods [FINALE]
I still say, at the very most, we'll get a special (or specials) later down the line instead of a sequel series.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
The one thing that didn't happen in the finale that I would have loved to see. Is when Mabel said she made sweaters for everyone I hoped so much she would say she made one for Dipper and he wore it. That would have been so cute, but Stan wearing the goodbye sweater works too. Super cute! :)
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]

I had to.

I just had to.

[Image: I0X77qddVSU.jpg]

[Image: 1524026.png]
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I was on Twitter a few months ago and I saw that Alex Hirsch put this picture on Twitter...

[Image: Ccb65fZVAAAPAPQ.jpg]

How cool is this. I want it.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Yeah, we made a thread about it a few months back. It is pretty cool.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
omg its ur avatar so ur biaseeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am NOT a swede;
Actually that thread was made long before I put in the Shacktron sprite.

Of course. I'm the mothereffin' Shacktron. :P
[Image: CnWnigyUkAEBod5.jpg]

I just noticed this in the finale. OMG I'd love to have a Bill cipher statue causally sitting on my couch pointing at the TV.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(07-14-2016, 10:52 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: [Image: CnWnigyUkAEBod5.jpg]

I just noticed this in the finale. OMG I'd love to have a Bill cipher statue causally sitting on my couch pointing at the TV.

Yeah it is.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Haven't discussed GF much in a while. It was an alright finale. It was a good ending to the series, but I was disappointed they didn't take very many risks with the episode and it felt rather safe.
Grunkle Stan's "amnesia" was also resolved rather too quickly IMO.

The one thing I admire about the series is the world building and character and how something always built up to a conclusion. This is why GF meant so much to me, and everyone here and on other sites such as the wiki. Even if we disagree and bicker, we can all agree with that.

It had a lot of depth and character and the attention to detail was astounding for TV in general.

I have a feeling this show will garner even more acclaim as the years roll on by. This is evident because Disney seems to only now be finally catching on to the fact the show has a fanbase!
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]