4 Open Ends
9.09%
6 9.09%
5 Open Ends
83.33%
55 83.33%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x20 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls | 4: Somewhere in the Woods [FINALE]
[Image: tumblr_ny5cx1Iyzs1sk6ft1o1_500.png]

Alex, you've given a lot of people a wonderful show that they have grown to cherish and treasure as time passed by, with fantastic characters, storylines, animation, voice-acting, etc. Pretty much everything that any animation product should aspire to be. And with this last swan song that is premiering next year, I would just like to say thank you.

Thank you for creating this show, for creating something that we down the line might introduce to our kids so they can watch it, and turn into fans as well. A part of me regrets getting into this show so late, but I'm thankful I gave it a chance. It is now one of my favorite animated shows period. Top five.

I can't thank you enough for this, Alex. I've met many great on people on here because of you and your show, who I've befriended and I enjoy their company each and every day.

I wish you good luck in future projects as well, and you can bet I will watch anything you come up with. You're a great dude. I hope you keep marching on, and I'll make sure to never grow up.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-21-2015, 06:34 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: [Image: tumblr_ny5cx1Iyzs1sk6ft1o1_500.png]

Alex, you've given a lot of people a wonderful show that they have grown to cherish and treasure as time passed by, with fantastic characters, storylines, animation, voice-acting, etc. Pretty much everything that any animation product should aspire to be. And with this last swan song that is premiering next year, I would just like to say thank you.

Thank you for creating this show, for creating something that we down the line might introduce to our kids so they can watch it, and turn into fans as well. A part of me regrets getting into this show so late, but I'm thankful I gave it a chance. It is now one of my favorite animated shows period. Top five.

I can't thank you enough for this, Alex. I've met many great on people on here because of you and your show, who I've befriended and I enjoy their company each and every day.

I wish you good luck in future projects as well, and you can bet I will watch anything you come up with. You're a great dude. I hope keep marching on, and I'll make sure to never grow up.

I 100% agree!
I second this!^^^
We're all in this together!
*stops obsessively clutching journal and puts hand in*

(11-21-2015, 06:34 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: [Image: tumblr_ny5cx1Iyzs1sk6ft1o1_500.png]

I wish you good luck in future projects as well, and you can bet I will watch anything you come up with. You're a great dude. I hope you keep marching on, and I'll make sure to never grow up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(11-21-2015, 06:15 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: We're in this together. Series Finale or Bust. *puts hand in*
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(11-21-2015, 06:50 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 06:15 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: We're in this together. Series Finale or Bust. *puts hand in*

*puts hand in*
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
*puts hand in with everyone else*
Puts hand in as well.
*eagerly joins in*

Fallers 'til the end!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-21-2015, 07:09 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: *eagerly joins in*

Fallers 'til the end!

Kristen Schaal's thoughts on the finale.

https://twitter.com/kristenschaaled/stat...4955101185