4 Open Ends
9.09%
6 9.09%
5 Open Ends
83.33%
55 83.33%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x20 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls | 4: Somewhere in the Woods [FINALE]
Guys, let's make a pact.
FALLERS TO THE END AND BEYOND!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I got the contract! Just sign here.
Quote:We, the Fallers of the Mystery Shack, hearby make this promise. From now on, and forever more, we shall uphold the legacy of the Cartoon Series known as "Gravity Falls". We shall never tarnish it's memory, and instead enhance it, adding to it's glory. We promise to never forget Gravity Falls. Never again will we tarnish it's memory with bad fan fictions like "Dipper Goes to Taco Bell". We promise to always remember, never forget, and to uphold this show. Gravity Falls will not die.

Also, we forever swear fealty and loalty to our lord and master, Bill Cipher.
*signs in own blood*

That was a good desicion.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(11-21-2015, 07:23 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I got the contract! Just sign here.
Quote:We, the Fallers of the Mystery Shack, hearby make this promise. From now on, and forever more, we shall uphold the legacy of the Cartoon Series known as "Gravity Falls". We shall never tarnish it's memory, and instead enhance it, adding to it's glory. We promise to never forget Gravity Falls. Never again will we tarnish it's memory with bad fan fictions like "Dipper Goes to Taco Bell". We promise to always remember, never forget, and to uphold this show. Gravity Falls will not die.

*signs in own blood*

Signs as well.
*Signs the contract*
End of an Era

Show like Gravity Falls are once in a lifetime

Hopefully similar work from Hirsch comes soon
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(11-21-2015, 07:24 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 07:23 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I got the contract! Just sign here.

*signs in own blood*

Signs as well.
*also signs in own blood*
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
emotional way-too-long rant, do not read (Click to View)

Even that didn't properly convey how I'm feeling right now. The show isn't even over yet and I'm falling apart.

Also I sign that contract.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
I read, some while ago, a post on Tumblr regarding life after a fandom's focus had ended. That we'd be out one day, looking around and suddenly something will remind you of it, or there'll be a particular day from it that was important. Next thing you know you'll be tearing up or crying remembering the other people and friends you made in that fandom, and your friends will wonder what's going on.

It's the reply to that last bit that's echoing in my head right now. "Nothing. Just something important to an old friend."

Lot of ways, the fandom is never going to die; we'll always remember it. And yeah, sometimes those tears are going to come back. But we're never going to forget Gravity Falls. Not really.
Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire walk with me.

[Image: Urban_Fantasy_Stamp_zpsf578114a.png][Image: Music_Stamp_by_AcidaliaAdrasteia.gif]
*puts hand in*
*signs contract*
The ride isn't over!
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Quote:We, the Fallers of the Mystery Shack, hear by make this promise. From now on, and forever more, we shall uphold the legacy of the Cartoon Series known as "Gravity Falls". We shall never tarnish it's memory, and instead enhance it, adding to it's glory. We promise to never forget Gravity Falls. Never again will we tarnish it's memory with bad fan fictions like "Dipper Goes to Taco Bell". We promise to always remember, never forget, and to uphold this show. Gravity Falls will not die.

Also, we forever swear fealty and loyalty to our lord and master, Bill Cipher.

*signs*
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]