Jon Stewart Guest Stars Tomorrow Night
(11-23-2015, 01:53 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 01:35 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Or cat. One that is actually indisputably yours. ;)

xD Dippingsauce has taken to waiting for me to get home from school now.....
But I'm gonna ask for a fish for Christmas (baby steps, right?) and call it Dipper!

That is so sweet. :3

As for fish though, my advice is go for the cat anyway. It's what you really want right? And fish can be a lot of work to take care of without reward. Plus it's not good to get just one fish :/ Although SirDipping may not come around due to territory. IDK...just advice from personal experience.

lol, my second option if I can't ever get a cat soon enough is a rat.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Is it just me or did The Judge Cat not really sound like him
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(11-24-2015, 07:27 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: Is it just me or did The Judge Cat not really sound like him

It's not just you; if I didn't know it was him already, I wouldn't have picked up on it.

It's there if you listen close, though.

Anyone got links/dates on when Gravity Falls got the Daily Show shout out?
Recruiting for A Gravity Falls D&D Oneshot - play DD&MD with Dipper! Only one open spot left!
Seriously, this is the first time ever I like the extra characters. I love the acting voice and he's honorably adorable! 10/10
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
Yeah, Louis CK's character was kinda 'meh' for me, but I friggin' love Judge Kitty Kitty Meow Meow Face-Shwartstein
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(11-24-2015, 11:38 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Yeah, Louis CK's character was kinda 'meh' for me, but I friggin' love Judge Kitty Kitty Meow Meow Face-Shwartstein

If by meh you mean wasted, than yeah. Jon Stewart wasn't wasted.
At first, I thought Louis is my fave, but that kitty made me laugh. Adding meow in every sentence, meow-tastic by Jon Stewart!
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
It was great. I'll enjoy it even more a second time. :)

But yeah, I didn't actually watch much Daily Show before (not in US, no TV, etc, etc), so I didn't recognise him. Still funny as hell.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Jon Stewart was great and funny in the episode. Meow meow.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
He was absolutely Meow-wow meow.