Gravity Falls - Fanmade Season 3?
Alright guys I have been thinking. We know the show is gonna be ending very soon, and we wont be able to change that. But just because the show is ending, doesent mean we have to let it's story end as well!

So my idea was, we get some fans together, and start writing our own unofficial season 3, and eventually maybe storyboard the episodes and upload them to youtube, like how Vailskibum has done before. This project would not begin immidiently of course, only after the finale aired, but I think it would be a great way to keep the show going, even if it's not official.

And that is basically my idea, I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about it!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I suggested something like that in the Fallers synchtube about a month ago.

I'm totally for it. We could make the alien storyline that was "introduced" in D&MvTF the main mystery.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
https://twitter.com/neilyourself/status/...0261515266

Sorry, have to post this (its gold)
xD
(11-23-2015, 07:24 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I suggested something like that in the Fallers synchtube about a month ago.

I'm totally for it. We could make the alien storyline that was "introduced" in D&MvTF the main mystery.

I would definitely want to include the aliens in at least one episode. The good thing about this fanmade season would be, that we can explore all the topics that fans have been wanting to see more of!
Exactly! There's so many possibilities and creative ideas we can discuss and utilize.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(11-23-2015, 07:35 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Exactly! There's so many possibilities and creative ideas we can discuss and utilize.

I hate to admit this, but this possibility kinda makes me excited for the end of the show.

I am sure we could easily find enough talented fans who would be willing to help with this project, so I dont think that would be a problem. Only problem I could think of, is that we need to find an excuse for the ending to still be canonical, but also have them stay in Gravity Falls, but I am sure we'll think of something.
That or, we could always have both Dipper and Mabel returning to Gravity Falls as teenagers.
I`m good at writing and flash drawing!!!So what are we waiting for???WE CAN DO THIS!1!!!!!11!!!
#ForMabel
[Image: 12KKcZW.gif]
(11-23-2015, 09:18 PM)tyhender(Pines?) Wrote: So what are we waiting for???

Well mostly for the end of the show I suppose, since I personally would like to have the entire show stay canon to this project!
^Well, I'm up for a continuation project.

(11-23-2015, 07:27 PM)daJoschi Wrote: https://twitter.com/neilyourself/status/...0261515266

Sorry, have to post this (its gold)
xD

HA! So that's where you got your avatar!

It's interesting. They make a valid point but at the same time the way they're actually being rather cruel without realising it. We just want to explore GF for ourselves. It's not like we're trying to make a profit and we're sure as hell not saying it's canon. This is about a community project, bringing people together and harmless fan-fiction.

Some thoughts:

1. As a fan project I think it should be kept in mind to have some humour that makes fun of fan-fiction and itself. This is something GF does all the time, making fun of it's own genre and thus, growing from it. BRING ON THE META!

2. Animation is incredibly time consuming plus not everyone might even have the necessary tools. I strongly recommend bringing it down to comics. It's far more realistic if you actually want a final product and one of either quality and quantity. You could have some mini-animated segments to go with it, for instance, at the end. Look up Ava's Demon to see what I'm talking about.

3. Another possibility is to create something completely original. Original but takes inspiration from GF and can go places it clearly couldn't (I'm talking places, mythology, characters, etc). Just saying.