Alex Hirsch
If this show is based on Alex hirschs childhood than we to find Hirschs uncle and find the portal in his basement
I'm sorry, what?
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
Rofl. So we can go to the real Gravity Falls?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Part of me wants to go explore the Oregon wilderness, find a waterfall, establish a town around it, and name that town Gravity Falls.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^Well apparently that's our mission here. ONWARDS TO FIND HIRSCH'S UNCLE!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Stan's based on Alex's grandfather.

If you do found Gravity Falls, I'll move there and start up a mattress store. Then later we can turn it into a Laser Tag place.
Recruiting for A Gravity Falls D&D Oneshot - play DD&MD with Dipper! Only one open spot left!
Oregon is the closest thing we have in real life. If they ever were to make a Gravity Falls live-action movie, Oregon would an ideal place to film in.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-25-2015, 09:17 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Oregon is the closest thing we have in real life. If they ever were to make a Gravity Falls live-action movie, Oregon would an ideal place to film in.

I don't think that a live action GF movie could work.
(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Part of me wants to go explore the Oregon wilderness, find a waterfall, establish a town around it, and name that town Gravity Falls.

I actually think that would be AWESOME! I mean, there's gotta be some currently townless area in the middle-ish area of Oregon near a waterfall, right? That place should be found and somehow funded into a real town named Gravity Falls, with a Mystery Shack and everything.Happy
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(11-25-2015, 10:43 PM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 09:17 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Oregon is the closest thing we have in real life. If they ever were to make a Gravity Falls live-action movie, Oregon would an ideal place to film in.

I don't think that a live action GF movie could work.

How do you know? I didn't say they would make it, but if they were to make it.

Emphasis on the word "if".
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]