Pets Thread
For some reason I always have the memory of me owning a frog before I went to school. It's weird. My mom doesn't remember but I'm 100% sure something in my youth happened with a frog.
[Image: ghost.gif]
[Image: 20151122_163142.jpg]

Lady Mabelton
Lady Mabelton sounds like Gary from SpongeBob when she meows
Image isn't showing up for me.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
http://s7.postimg.org/lccl6gp0q/20151122_163142.jpg
Nice cat Dimmu.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
My family has had a few dogs over the years, but for a long time, I had a phobia of them. It was mainly because the dogs that we owned in the past were often wild and a bit aggressive. Most of the time, I was too scared to be in the same room as them.

That changed though when I was eleven. My parents brought home a pair of Calavier King Charles Spaniel puppies that we later named Baby and Sammy. These were the first dogs that we had in a while, so I was a bit reluctant about them at first. However, their breed is renowned for their gentleness, so it didn't take me long to give them a chance... and I'm so happy that I did. They're eleven years old now, but they're still as sweet and affectionate as ever. They're just perfect little angels. They helped me get over my phobia and I'll always be grateful for that.
Here's my chihuahua Romeo. Isn't he beautiful? He makes the silliest noises ever, I wish I could record them (with quality, at least). He's probably the silliest dog I've ever met, which just makes him more lovable.

[Image: DSCN0675.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0676.jpg]

Unfortunately, there is a max of 2 images.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
He's beautiful. And clearly loves you to pieces.

"I demand the belly rubs!"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-04-2015, 08:46 AM)CallMeYeshua Wrote: Here's my chihuahua Romeo. Isn't he beautiful? He makes the silliest noises ever, I wish I could record them (with quality, at least). He's probably the silliest dog I've ever met, which just makes him more lovable.

[Image: DSCN0675.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0676.jpg]

Unfortunately, there is a max of 2 images.

Cute dog.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]