$10 GF tees at HT (Black Friday)
Free ship to store pick up
Free shipping over $50
All tees $10

http://www.hottopic.com/pop-culture/shop...ity-falls/
[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers
I'm very picky about what I pick. :/ I wouldn't buy any of these designs except maybe the Gnome...

Thanks for posting anyway.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
*silently sobbing in corner because there's no Hot Topic in Australia and shipping from the US is a butt*

Other than that, I would totally wear the Trust No One t-shirt.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Hot Topic REALLY needs more design variety on their T-shirts.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
^Here here!

How come there's not a licensed 'REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYE!" shirt?

Or 'ONWARDS AOSHIMA'? It just seems so obvious XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(11-27-2015, 03:43 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: ^Here here!

How come there's not a licensed 'REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYE!" shirt?

Or 'ONWARDS AOSHIMA'? It just seems so obvious XD

Agreed! I'd love shirts that said that! Maybe WeLoveFine or some other shirt site has something like that, haven't checked.... WeLoveFine had a GF shirt contest, but when I searched GF on the search bar they just seemed to have Dipper's hat.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Or Zazzle might have some stuff too...
^Just checked—on the first page, amongst a bunch of shirts about testing gravity, they have a few buttons, a Bill mug that sails "Reality is an illusion!", an "I trust you" binder, a "BABBAGE/Disco Girl" shirt, a "World's Greatest Grunkle" shirt (the print on that one's really small though* and a Bill T-shirt that says "NHHS NDOP and 3 letters back", which I haven't deciphered yet. (none of those shirts are in the women's category though...)

... Tempted to try to get that Bill mug for Christmas...

More proof HT needs to step up their game!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Me wants that binder! I can use it for English, and I can use my official Star Wars collector stormtrooper one for maths! Seriously, it looks awesome.
Just found this website called Redbubble that has a TON of Gravity Falls stuff!

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/gravity+falls

I know where I'm asking for merch from for Christmas! :D

And that website DOES have shirts that say Bill's famous phrase, yay!
Triangulum, entangulum.