Digimon Adventure Tri
Digimon was my childhood, so naturally, when I heard about the sequel film series for Adventure coming out, I was beyond excited. The first one, Saikai (or Reunion), was just released online last month in a set of four "episodes." The second film is already scheduled for a March 2016 release.

Has anybody seen this yet? :D
Oh my gooood, I hate those new designs. They all look nothing like before, and like pretty much every other anime. This just really took the charm away, I dont even want to check it out.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'll admit that I wasn't big on the designs...but after watching the first film, I've warmed up to them. Even if you don't like the designs, it would definitely be worth your time checking it out. :>
I'm bumping this thread because I just found out that Digimon Adventure Tri is getting an official English dub release! The English voice for Tentomon, Jeff Nimoy, has already signed on.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...us/.103758
As someone who loved the first two seasons and grew up with them as a kid, I am very much looking forward to seeing this.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I LOVE Digimon Adventure! I grew up with those seasons and loved them, and now there's gonna be an English dub reboot kind of thing? YAY! :D

*looks at article* And wait, it's going to be in THEATERS?! DOUBLE YAY! The new designs will take some getting used to, but I'm glad at least Tentomon's English VA is returning. I wonder if any of the others are too...
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
They already have a few more English voice actors/actresses listed on the page for Digimon Adventure Tri: Saikai on Anime News Network. By the looks of it, we're also getting back Mona Marshall (Izzy), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Sora), Laura Summer (Patamon), but, sadly, no Doug Erholtz (T.K's Adventure 02 VA). He'll be voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, it seems...which is rather odd, since Erholtz is listed there as well.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...p?id=16310

Apparently, Joshua Seth is already in talks to reprise his role as Tai!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ub/.105186

We have confirmation: Joshua Seth is officially coming back to voice Tai! We also have many returning voice actors/actresses from the original series.
YAY! :D. Shame about T.K.'s VA not returning to voice him though. Any word on Kari? (T.K's my sister's favorite and Kari's mine)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Lara Jill Miller won't be returning to voice Kari, sadly. She'll be replaced by Tara Sands.

Here's the full list of the cast if you're interested: