Digimon Adventure Tri
Darn. :(. Well, at least a good number of the cast are returning.

Also, completely forgot about Tai and Kari's last name being Yagami... as a fan of Death Note I find that kind of funny.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Final reminder to anyone who wants to catch Digimon Adventure Tri: Reunion in theaters: the event will be one night only this Thursday. Make sure you get your tickets!

I won't have time to see it, unfortunately (college and whatnot), but if anyone here happens to go see it, please tell us your thoughts about it!

Also, here's an exclusive clip from the film:

Will it end up being released on DVD or Netflix or something later? It's not playing at my local theater.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
No word on other releases yet. Sorry.
According to Wikipedia it says it will be released in North America in October, yay! :D
Triangulum, entangulum.
Ooh, nice. I hope it ends up close to my birthday.
That would be cool! Apparently Thursday has it in 300 theaters and it will get a wider release in October—that's like what was done with Inside Iut. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
We got two new clips! The first one showcases some of the new/returning voice actresses. The second one is a bit poor quality, though. I'll edit this post when a better version is uploaded.

Bumping this thread to let everyone know that the English dub for Digimon Adventure Tri. Reunion is out on Blu-ray and up for rental on Amazon!

I saw the original in Japanese with English subtitles, but watching it again in English, I couldn't stop grinning.  It was amazing to hear all the familiar voices.  The ones who were replaced, like Matt and T.K., I thought sounded fine (Tara Sands, especially, hit the right notes as Kari).  The only replacements I'm still unsure about are Cherami Leigh as Biyomon and Robbie Daymond as Joe.  They were far from bad, but they'll take some getting used to.  

Shout! Factory has also announced the release date for the second film, Determination.  It'll be out on Blu-ray on August 15.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-br...15/.115708
Sweet! :D. I have to get it!

(Though now I just think of Undertale when I see "determination". XD)
Triangulum, entangulum.