Life Stories
I'm sure we all have all kinds of crazy stories of things that happened to us in life. So why not share them! I know I got lots of crazy ones.
I guess to start with Christmas centered story and talk about the time I was scared to death of a singing Christmas tree.

you know these things! It's staring into my soul.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

So we actually had one of these for a long time but every year I was terrified of it. It would be on a corner table in my house and I would stay far away from it. Whenever it started moving I thought it was gonna eat me! One night I went to get a drink of water and I walked past it and someone forgot to turn it off. It started singing and all you could see was the eyes I was screaming my head off. I woke up everyone and the next day my parents made me set it off and stick my hand in the mouth to get me over it. The next day my mom brought it to school with her and we had it in the lunch line. It would not shut up and it was hilarious the cashier was so annoyed!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I still have that same Christmas tree. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Well I'm recovering from a recent life story surgery of recently (yesterday) having a bone in my jaw removed
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
For two years straight in high school, I had this history teacher who was an absolute riot to be around. He always said some weird stuff to make the class laugh, myself including.

One day, while he was teaching the class about the Puritans, another student of his came in. He apparently came from Drama because he had this puppet with him. It was a weird one, because it didn't have any arms. It kind of looked like this puppet: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/fl...-250809857 The student was able to make it "walk" into the classroom with its strings.

When my teacher saw it, he said something along the lines of "You can't bring that in here unless it's related to the Puritans."

Then, the student bowed the puppet's head and said, "It's praying."

I don't think I ever laughed so hard in class before.

Quote:Well I'm recovering from a recent life story surgery of recently (yesterday) having a bone in my jaw removed

Oh, my goodness! I hope that your recovery goes smoothly!
(12-04-2015, 11:26 PM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: For two years straight in high school, I had this history teacher who was an absolute riot to be around. He always said some weird stuff to make the class laugh, myself including.

One day, while he was teaching the class about the Puritans, another student of his came in. He apparently came from Drama because he had this puppet with him. It was a weird one, because it didn't have any arms. It kind of looked like this puppet: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/fl...-250809857 The student was able to make it "walk" into the classroom with its strings.

When my teacher saw it, he said something along the lines of "You can't bring that in here unless it's related to the Puritans."

Quote:Well I'm recovering from a recent life story surgery of recently (yesterday) having a bone in my jaw removed

Same here! Hope everything goes okay.
On tons of drugs
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
When I was about three years old, me and my family were living at my Grandma's house (we lived there for a year until we found the house we eventually moved into which is where we live now). One of my favourite books as a child was a book called Alfie Gets In First, where a boy locks himself in his house and eventually manages to unlock the door by climbing on a chair and opening the door.

Anyway, one day my dad went out to return something to a shop, and I copied what I read in the book and escaped from my Grandma's house, then ran barefoot in the snow in my pyjamas after my dad's car shouting 'Take Me With You, Take Me With You!'. Luckily my Great Aunt's neighbours saw me, and then my dad took me back home, got me dressed and then took me with him, so my scheme worked.
(12-04-2015, 11:38 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:26 PM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: For two years straight in high school, I had this history teacher who was an absolute riot to be around. He always said some weird stuff to make the class laugh, myself including.

Same here! Hope everything goes okay.

(12-04-2015, 11:39 PM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: On tons of drugs

wut. :(

[Image: 775786184_713720.gif]

Here's the most hideous card-thing I could find. But seriously, hoping for a speedy recovery.

I have a story...I'll tell it later if someone else someone else posts after. It's pretty silly.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-05-2015, 01:01 PM)Kurai Wrote: When I was about three years old, me and my family were living at my Grandma's house (we lived there for a year until we found the house we eventually moved into which is where we live now). One of my favourite books as a child was a book called Alfie Gets In First, where a boy locks himself in his house and eventually manages to unlock the door by climbing on a chair and opening the door.

Anyway, one day my dad went out to return something to a shop, and I copied what I read in the book and escaped from my Grandma's house, then ran barefoot in the snow in my pyjamas after my dad's car shouting 'Take Me With You, Take Me With You!'. Luckily my Great Aunt's neighbours saw me, and then my dad took me back home, got me dressed and then took me with him, so my scheme worked.

oh gosh That is hilarious.
Oh well, here I go...

Experiences in Gloucestershire.

1. The day I moved in:

New place, new accommodation. I had grown used to using the Self-service Laundry so even though we did have a washing machine I went there because I didn't have soap yet (which doesn't make a lot of sense but I was stubborn and that's what I wanted to do). Anyway, I go and come back carrying my big bag of laundry, it's raining but I love the rain and this time, everything's going to be great. I'm going to meet new people, see new thing's I'm positiv-

[Image: 6a0120a7ed5f9d970b01901c9c1b86970b-pi]

I stand there a moment in shock, my once fresh, clean laundry has all this muddy water on it and I'm soaked. Then I look at the other side of the road and see two people who had witnessed what just happened.

[Image: tumblr_mi3cj3uSnG1rer0gao1_400.gif]

They're completely shocked. With those exact expressions on their face. I just burst out laughing and ran off. It was priceless. Maybe you had to be there but it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

2. The Fence.

I keep my keys on a string so I don't loose them. One day I was swinging the keys around and around my index finger, whistling a tune or whatever like I do. It's spinning faster and faster and...well you can probably guess what happened next...

So my keys are flung out of my hand to the left and over a fence that surrounds the entrance to one of the buildings in a row that line the street. If you don't know what English fences look like then let me tell you they're usually iron, black and shaped like rows and rows of spears.

[Image: IMG_3013.jpg]

I need my keys though.

Problem is the fence has a gate that is locked. The key's fallen on the steps of one of those old fashioned areas that has a door below ground and stairs. I knock on the door but no one home.

I need my keys though.

So I hoist my self over the fence. It's easy enough and fetch my keys, grab the fence again and hoist myself over again.

Except this time I don't make it.

[Image: 2e5be779e73f1d3795664f43a85fc1c6.jpg]

I want you to pause for a moment and reflect on the way a pair of jeans are designed. Take a pair of jeans and look at how the back pocket is attached to the rest of the pants. You got that? Now imagine a spear tip shoved between where those bits of fabric meet. That's right...

I was stuck, dangling by the seat of my pants on this stupid fence. I'm wriggling around there for a good couple of minutes until I do finally manage to figure out how to hoist myself up just enough to slip out.

And that's when the person from the house arrives at the door and sees me.

Course, the guy was really nice about it and even offered to help me down. Needless to say it was still extremely embarrassing.

And now the story's out on the internet... oh well.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]