Life Stories
Aw don't worry I'll be on this thread a lot sharing plenty of stupid moments by me. Cause I got plenty of those!

For example last summer me and my two younger cousins were playing in the big field at my grandmothers and my youngest cousin had the idea to go play in the big "sand" pile in the field. Sadly for me tho me cousins decided boys against girls which meant two crazy boys against one poor girl. So they pretty much destroyed me I had "sand" in my shirt all over me and in my hair which is a real nightmare because my hair is a natural rats nest, you could brush int for 2 hours and then 2 minutes later have tangles in it. My cousins know this so tried extra hard to get as much as possible in my hair. We go inside covered in "sand" and it turns out that it wasn't sand it was chemicals my grandfather uses in the field.

Whoops

I didn't know! I'm not very good in science! Plus if anyone should have known it was my oldest cousin he acts like he knows everything and he's so smarthe should have been the one to know. So I had to spend over an hour washing my hair trying to get it out and after that there was still stuff in my hair.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
During one summer, when my family and I were staying at our new house, we took a trip to Wal-Mart to get hurricane supplies. I had never been in a hurricane before, so I was really freaked out. While it hadn't yet reached our state, we were still experiencing some thunderstorms, which only terrified me even more.

Then, while we were checking out, a very loud thunderclap shook the building and the lights flickered on and off. I was so terrified by this point, I ended up screaming right in the middle of Wal-Mart.

When the lights stopped flickering, I realized that everyone around us was silent...and staring right at me. Several people even chuckled a little.

I don't think I ever felt more embarrassed before in my life.
I have about ten million funny stories.........thank you, brothers.

So, once our family went up to Kiama for a night. Coincidentally, there was a car show on that same weekend, which took place right outside our room. Our room, you see, was the only room there that fit my whole family. It had glass windows that took up the whole wall in the living room, if that makes any sense. The whole world could see in, basically. The room was on the corner of a roundabout too, so anyone driving on that roundabout would see in.

So anyway, one of my brothers, who was five at the time, was about to have a shower. (we had just gone for a swim). While he was waiting for his turn, he got undressed, and ran into the living room, naked. He was just running around naked, and everyone could see him. To make things worse, it was extra busy on the roundabout that day, because of the car show..........
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(12-07-2015, 01:43 AM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: During one summer, when my family and I were staying at our new house, we took a trip to Wal-Mart to get hurricane supplies. I had never been in a hurricane before, so I was really freaked out. While it hadn't yet reached our state, we were still experiencing some thunderstorms, which only terrified me even more.

Then, while we were checking out, a very loud thunderclap shook the building and the lights flickered on and off. I was so terrified by this point, I ended up screaming right in the middle of Wal-Mart.

When the lights stopped flickering, I realized that everyone around us was silent...and staring right at me. Several people even chuckled a little.

I don't think I ever felt more embarrassed before in my life.

Thunderstorms are scary.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
Another funny story from the year I lived at my Grandma's, and seeing as it's Christmas, I feel it's appropriate to share it now.

In the UK, there used to be a toy available called Action Man, which was pretty much the British equivalent of GI Joe. In the 90's, he was relaunched as this super spy soldier who fought his arch nemesis Dr X and his henchman Professor Gangrene.

Basically, I saw an advert for the Action Man Street Racer car (although thanks to my Grandma, I thought it was called 'Action Man's Nice Red Car'), and one night I had a dream that I owned it which I was convinced was real. I then woke up looking round my Grandma's house for it, thinking someone had taken it.

As a result of this, my Grandma went to the only shop that had this toy in stock during her driving lesson to get it for my Christmas present.
Unfunny Story #2

So I was at my friends house swimming in her pool, and we were drinking some Coca Cola next to the pool. At some point, one of us knocked a sealed can into the pool, where it was bobbing around, getting all shaken up. It was an HOUR before I realised it was in there, so I dove down and got it. I opened it and, well, explosion. As in, huge explosion, about two meters in every direction. Consequently blasting me in the face with Coca Cola.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(12-07-2015, 01:42 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Unfunny Story #2

So I was at my friends house swimming in her pool, and we were drinking some Coca Cola next to the pool. At some point, one of us knocked a sealed can into the pool, where it was bobbing around, getting all shaken up. It was an HOUR before I realised it was in there, so I dove down and got it. I opened it and, well, explosion. As in, huge explosion, about two meters in every direction. Consequently blasting me in the face with Coca Cola.

Very interesting and odd.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
One night during my sophomore year of college, I was walking back to my dorm. It was around 8:30 PM, and I was staring at my feet as I walked. Then, suddenly, I glanced across the street to see an army of naked frat guys running down the sidewalk.

College is wild.
*bump*

I have a one. One night I was staying with my parents at a hotel and I had a nightmare. Apparently I got so scared that I ran out of bed and to the door, where I started banging on it and calling my parent's names. They were right behind me. And that's the story of how I sleptwalked!
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I never sleptwalked but I remember when I was in snoring hell.We were staying at mygrandparents boat house for the weekend. My and my grandfather are in the main room and my mom and grandma are in the bedroom. The only rooms left are the entrance which is filled with bugs and mosquitoes and the only tiny bathroom. I go to bad early to try and escape the hell i would endure. I end up waking up in the middle of the night my grandfather is snoring like a lawnmower and the bedroom has both my mom and grandma snoring at the same time. Tried to sleep on the floor in both rooms, didn't work. Long story short I got no sleep that night and it was hell.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]