Life Stories
^ Sorry to hear that.

I went through a phase when I was younger being afraid of E.T. Everyone had fun with that......
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
No way I wasn't the only one! :D
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Oh yeah. My parents used to put this plush they had of him in places I wasn't supposed to go around the house.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Why didn't you like ET?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Cuase he's F-ing weird probably. XD

Once, I was sick and the rest of my family went out the whole day, so I had the house to myself. it was really great. I walked around, singing and dancing in my underwear and sleepshirt all day. XD

Afterwards I found out that my best friend's dad (they were staying with us at the time) had come back to the house to get something in the middle of the day.
I'm still not sure if he heard my epic-ly horrid version of 'I hate everything about you' or not.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(01-13-2016, 06:15 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: ^ Sorry to hear that.

I went through a phase when I was younger being afraid of E.T. Everyone had fun with that......

Funny thing is I was the exact opposite—I loved E.T. And even still have a plushie of him. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Well once, my best friend and I were walking her dog and we got stuck in a hurricane. An actual full blown hurricane that was all over the news that night. It was very recent too. We were yelling and running, and laughing at the top of our lungs through the rain and wind, and somehow I managed to hold onto her dog. When we got back to her house, we were drenched through to the skin, and her basement was flooded up to our knees.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^Well that sounds kinda scary, how come you two didn't get a warning or anything? o_o
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It wasn't to scary actually, we were laughing our butts off.
As for a warning, we had set off just after a short storm before had finished. We didn't think any rain was coming for a while, but then....:P
BTW, the friend I was with was Ford Falcon, AKA The Girl Who's Validation Email Never Reached Her Inbox
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
That sounds scary. XD glad you had fun anyway.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]