Life Stories
Another one I have is this:

My friends and I were all over at a sleepover. We had just arrived, and someone decided to play FNAF. The trend catches on. I see my friend play it from a distance, and don't mind it until she screaming because she got scared. She screams, so I start screaming, and eventually everyone in the room was screaming.

Additional story:

That same friend was playing FNAF again and got so scared she threw her phone across the room at full speed. It was hilarious.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
i have a FNAF story!
i wanted to see how scary the game was, so i got the demo for fnaf 2 on my phone. without me knowing, my brother stole my phone in the middle of the night to play it, because he doesn't have a phone. i found out because he kept screaming. XD
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I don't let my parents pack my school lunches anymore, because:
In 4th grade, once, I sat down at my lunch table, opened my lunchbox, and zipped open my sandwich bag. I took out the sandwich, and wham!
It was two pieces of bread.
That's it.
No cheese, turkey, nutella, peanut butter. Just bread.
I call it the "nothing sandwich".
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I have only been to public school for one year. i was pretty little, kindergarten or something.

Once at school, I was dared to eat a mouth full of french fries with chocolate milk. I couldn't swollow it, and there were no trash cans nearby so I had to wait through lunch with a mouth full of soggy fries and chocolate.
When we were going in for class, I spit it all out as I walked by the trash can, and the teacher thought I had thrown up and freaked out. All I did was stare at my friends in shock all deer-in-the-headlights like while she took me out and called my mom. I was sent home and got to sleep all day.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I have a FNAF story too!

It was kinda a bad decision in retrospect, since I've actually had a phobia of animatronics my whole life.

I decided to play the demo on my phone because I have a love/hate relationship with scaring the shit out of myself. So I opened the game, started playing, and discovered I completely sucked at it. Within five minutes, I was screaming. Probably because I was playing with nice- quality earbuds on, but still. But anyway, during the first scare, I got so goddamn freaked out (also it did not help that I was playing this past midnight because I couldn't sleep) I threw my phone up in the air, and it went behind my bedhead (and miraculously didn't crack). The thing is, because I still had my earbuds on, the cord from the earbuds was still plugged in, practically yanking my ears off.

Lest to say, I do not have FNAF installed on my phone anymore. :P
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
You okay GFGirl?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I survived...barely XD
Good. Glad that your okay. You're awesome.
The weird thing is, I'm really interested in the FNAF lore and things, just too terrified to play it XD
I do suppose this is coming for a person who regularly reads horrors stories but can't watch a scary movie trailer.
I guess that you wouldn't watch the FNAF movie then.