Life Stories
When my family and I went to see A Series of Unfortunate Events in theaters for the first time, probably the most ironic movie theater experience I ever had happened. When it gets to the part with the whole Littlest Elf thing, that then stops and turns gray, this is what happened:

Lemony Snicket: I am sorry to say that this is not the movie you will be watching.
Random kid behind us: Yay!
Lemony Snicket: The movie you are about to see is extremely unpleasant. If you do wish to see a film about a happy little elf, I am sure there is still plenty of seating in theater number 2.

The ironic thing is... we were in theater number 2. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
haha got a good one for you guys, this just happened today.

So we had a sub in art class today and she's a regular sub who's half nice half mean. And dayyyyym did she say the wrong thing today. So class is ending and everyone starts crowding around the door and l have a habit of doing what everyone else does so kind of do too. So she gets mad and is like "Go back to your seats! l didn't tell you to get up!" next thing she says "What, are you guys hard of hearing?!" l just pulled out my hearing aid held it up and said "Why yes l am, thank you for noticing" she just had the dumbest look on her face after that. XD
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
^that reminds me of the time my people yelled at my group that we should wear glasses, when all of us had glasses
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
hehe

So, my small group of friends and I play handball every lunch. We're the only ones in the school that do it, and we draw up our own court using chalk. Now, one day, we come to play, and see our court has disappeared because of rain over the weekend, and none of us have chalk. We're in the middle of looking around for something to mark out lines with, and just as we were about to resort to using potato chip wrappers, my friend yells, "I HAVE PRETZELS!"
So we drew a handball court with a pretzel, and it worked surprisingly well.

yep.

I've got quite a few handball stories, actually.

JUST IN: That moment when Magpie accidentally dropped her 8yr old brother off a 1m ledge. It's a long story.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
lol

I don't know where this is going to go next seeing as the last part happened just today bit here's a bizarre story:

So I don't know how surprising this may be but irl I actually have a significant level of social anxiety, I'd say it's worse in America as a side note because people here are far more open and less reserved than France or the UK.

So anyway I'm on my way back from getting some junk I needed from Walmart and my path just so happens to be crossong another woman coming from the opposite direction. The sun is in my eyes and there's that awkward moment you have where you don't know where to look or how to act around the person you're going to pass but I can make out the shape of her sunhat. For some reason I find the shape and curve absolutely mesmerising an then I start panicking a bit torn between saying something nice in passing about this hat or just shutting up. I finally settle on an awkward 'Hello' just as we pass the exact moment she comes out with:

'Go to hell.'

Well fuck that went well. But then there's today and the second encounter.

Turns out GTH lady hangs around that Walmart quite a bit. I just passed her on my way back from work, not entirely sure it was her until sure enough, as I pass her on the bike:

'Go to hell bitch!'

I on the otherhand end up blurting out: 'Love you too. Oh actually really love your hat!'
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
break her legs.

okay, don't do that. but she's a bitch.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Nah, I think she's just not well :(

But I thank you 4 the sentiment Seer :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(04-22-2017, 04:46 AM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: I on the otherhand end up blurting out: 'Already been. Didn't agree with me.'

fixed

(ok i'll stop with the spn references now but i feel like that one was very necessary and you should've said that)
maybe next time, although I also am a little worried about getting knocked off my bike by a potential crazy person...