Wonder Woman
Star 
[Image: Justice-League-War-Wonder-Woman-costume.jpg]

Personally, she may not be my favourite superhero of all time but she is one of them and one of the greats. I've enjoyed what I saw of the 80's show, it's so dated and cheesy I love it.

Here's to the 2017 film being a success.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Have faith in DC. Wonder Women will be a hit.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Woot! Wonder Woman is definitely one of my favourite superheroes, so I can't wait for her movie!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Here's the first official pic for it in case you haven't seen it:

[Image: CUUgdd8VEAAbmc8.jpg]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
[Image: 640px-S1e10_dipper_excited.png]

I do like what they've done with the costume in BvS. That was not an easy task.

[Image: ww-costume.jpg]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-09-2015, 10:06 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: [Image: 640px-S1e10_dipper_excited.png]

I do like what they've done with the costume in BvS. That was not an easy task.

[Image: ww-costume.jpg]

Love the look. I wonder if the invisible jet will be involved?
ERHMERGERD THOSE COSTUMES (I'm really interested in costume design, btw)
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(12-10-2015, 02:44 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: ERHMERGERD THOSE COSTUMES (I'm really interested in costume design, btw)

Do you want the invisible jet involved?
(12-10-2015, 02:44 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: ERHMERGERD THOSE COSTUMES (I'm really interested in costume design, btw)

Me too. I always like adding historical references. Maybe a bit too obsessively. Xd

This was interesting while I was looking for a pic for the thread btw.
To be honest, you could make the same argument of having sex appeal towards some male superheroes, like Aquaman, for example.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]