Wonder Woman
(12-09-2015, 09:53 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Here's the first official pic for it in case you haven't seen it:

[Image: CUUgdd8VEAAbmc8.jpg]

When I saw this, I immediately thought of the elvish archers in the Lord of the Rings films.

But back on topic... I'm excited to see this film. I really want to see more live-action DC comic films in the future, so I'm crossing my fingers that this will do well.
Same. All my favourite heros are in DC.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^Ha, same. I'm a DC girl!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
:D, *high-six*

So many things from DC to love. :)

All the JLA members, League of Superhero's (I have a huge soft spot for them)...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I mean, come on peeps, we got Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, the classics!

I can't wait for Justice League.......
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Yeah DC is amazing :D
About this Wonder Woman. I think the costume is pretty nice :)
But actress... there is no strength in her look, if you know what I mean.
But I can't be sure about it until I see a movie. Maybe I'll be positively surprised :)
I love both Marvel and DC equally. There, I said it. Come at me Internet, I'm ready.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(12-12-2015, 05:49 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I love both Marvel and DC equally. There, I said it. Come at me Internet, I'm ready.

You are dead to me!
I'm joking ;)
I like some Marvel comics too, but DC is... DC :D
Also the best style and arts for me is in Hellboy/B.P.R.D comics. I love them.
^They really are gorgeous.

(12-12-2015, 05:49 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I love both Marvel and DC equally. There, I said it. Come at me Internet, I'm ready.

*Gasp* How DARE you not like DC more!! >:O

lol, they both have their different approaches to comics. They also borrow off one another constantly so arguing which is better is a bit silly.
DC just suits me more.
Bumpity bump bump for Wonder Woman poster.

[Image: Cn-zZdrge.jpg]

I want to hang this on my wall, it is that beautiful of a poster.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]