Wonder Woman
Aww, hell yeah I'm really looking forward to this one :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
News has it that the first trailer is gonna premiere online today as well, so hype.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mv6cxxvWgr1r1amuq.gif]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wonder Woman trailer is here.

And it. Looks. Awesome.

“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Chris Pine is in it! And it's in WWII. And isn't that theme song just the best :D

I trust the people making this. Please let this be good.
New trailer. This is gonna be so sweet.

The hype is real for this.

*please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up please don't stuff this up*
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Do you guys wanna yell at me for saying I don't care much for superhero films (or superheroes in general)

Although, this does look nice
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Razz, most people on this site don't usually care for superhero movies in general so, you're not alone.

I'd say Hana and I are the top superhero geeks.
And the runner-up prize goes to Magpie
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]