Star Trek Beyond

Anyone on here like the new Star Trek films?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Reporting for duty Captain...

[Image: StarTrekMP_SpockReportsForDuty.jpg]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I like the new Star Trek movies. They're not perfect, but I'll definitely go see this with my father when it comes out.
I love both very much. The original series is still my favourite though, there's so much fun to be had.

Hey, is there a general Star Trek Thread? If not, can this be it?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I think this might be the only Star Trek thread, so yeah.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
So there's a lot of criticism about this movie already that it appears to action orientated and not a lot like actual Star Trek.

And I doubt this film will resolve this issue. I think I will still enjoy it regardless. I guess I'm not to bothered because I know it's not like the originals are going anywhere.
I've always been convinced that the Enterprise looks like a pizza cutter.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
And the Star Destroyers are the pizza slices >>:)
I think it might be the case of a badly put together trailer. I'll wait until the next one to make a proper judgement.

Oh joy, something I hate steps into something I love. I'm not going to enjoy this if it's actually in the movie.

Seriously, fuck off Rhianna.