Star Trek Beyond
Speaking of Idris Elba's character:
This was the big spoiler the TV spot I told you about moronically revealed in the marketing.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(08-22-2016, 06:49 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Speaking of Idris Elba's character:
This was the big spoiler the TV spot I told you about moronically revealed in the marketing.

*waits for link to unbreak itself*

EDIT: Oh yeah...wow that was beyond stupid. I hope someone got a good hard slap in the face for that.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Jeez, you don't even give one minute for me to edit it, do you? :P

Done.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Hehe, sorry. I thought that was funny. Makes up for how depressing it is to imagine someone who'd be that stupid to ruin the films one major plot twist.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
*cough* Terminator Genisys *cough*

Yeppity yep yep.

I did love the Leonard Nimoy tribute. One of the few things in the movie to nearly make me cry as well as seeing Anton Yelchin for the last time and:

(08-22-2016, 06:51 PM)Hanaurie Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 06:49 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Speaking of Idris Elba's character:

*waits for link to unbreak itself*

EDIT: Oh yeah...wow that was beyond stupid. I hope someone got a good hard slap in the face for that.

Good thing I only have seen the first trailer of it
Yeah, I'm glad I only saw the one trailer.
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/wpZ4w
Re-watched it today.

Genesis is best episode holyshit

(actual list of best episodes for future reference, * for ones I'd recommend non-Trekkies to watch)

TOS
-The City on the Edge of Forever* (holyshitballs every sci-fi lover needs to watch this!)
-Balance of Terror (s'good shit, historical subtext very interesting, always overlooked with continuity tho)
-Piece of the Action* (funtimes)
-Trouble with Tribbles (funtimes)

TAS
(need to watch still...)

TNG

-The Drumhead* (mm, that subtle feeling of heartbreak)
-Darmok* (beware transformation into uber nerd imminent)
-The Inner Light* (yes, it's true)
-Relics (YAY HEARTBREAK CITY WOO...)
-Lower Decks
-GENESIS!!! ONLY GOOD EPISODE HAHAHA*

DS9

VOY
-Threshold (WHATTHEFUKKKK?!?!?!)