Kalani
Ford
Stan
Nichole
Mr.D
Kayla and Nichole
Leviathan
YOU KNOW WHO YOU AREEE
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

It's this RP, which I took over, BTW:
http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=5741
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Yes, listen to Girly-Senpai!
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.

Here's our players so far:
(11-21-2015, 11:17 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: [quote='Hanaurie' pid='190752' dateline='1444653476']
I guess he'll do...

Name: Fen
Species: ...human?
Appearance: Feeble looking youth, Brown hair and eyes. Small ring on right hand. Daggers...hidden tail? whaaa...
Powers&Skills: Can turn into a mouse (cursed). Also skilled with daggers/knives. Useless with a sword though.
Personality: Timid, seriously lacks confidence, bit of a scared-y cat (heh), easily embarrassed.
Dislikes: Causing harm to anyone, CATS! also Dogs...
Friends: His family, not around. His parents expect great things...
Crush: Totally has a girl back home. Not that he's fully realised this.
Enemies: plenty of powerful dudes.

(12-28-2015, 08:00 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: I've got an OC, not sure if she'll fit, but oh well.

Mae Anderson
**Note: This is not modern day. It is in 1972.

DOB: 5/9/46

Appearance: She stands at about Ford's height, only a slight taller than him. Her hair is at neck length. The hair is dirty blonde. Her usual wardrobe consists of pajama pants and a baggy shirt. She wears her diner uniform in public.

Personality: Lazy, often confused, violent and tough. She has vulnerable spots, but she does not allow herself to become vulnerable.

Background: She was born into a middle-class family somewhere in Oklahoma. Her parents earned their money honestly and were good people, but saw their only child as dead weight rather than anyone valuable. She ran away from home at 17 when she married in Las Vegas. The marriage was annulled, leaving Mae with nothing but a bus ticket to Gravity Falls. She spent several years living out of a shelter until she found a job at the diner. She thought her suffering was over until she discovered that she hated her job. It was through her job that she met her second husband, Stanford Pines. Under a series of complicated events, the two ended up getting married to have a shared income. Love was also involved. It was really more of a secondary factor, though.

She does not have any supernatural powers.

I have more detail, if you need it.

(11-21-2015, 04:05 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Name: Kalani

Species: Siren

Appearance: When in water, she has a pitch-black tail. She is Spanish, has dark brown hair and chocolate-brown eyes. On land, she has legs. I'll do a drawing soon, probably. She wears a small, silver, triangle-shaped ring (the triangle thing is something that links together all my OCs)

Backstory: She is from the ocean, but accidentally stumbled upon Gravity Falls' lake after she ran away after an argument with her parents. She lives in the lake, but other than that, lives like any other human, because she has legs on land.

Powers: Being a siren, she can hypnotise people with her singing voice. She can also manipulate currents and tides. Talks to sea creatures.

Personality: Carefree, slightly lazy, but has a sarcastic side. Determined and stubborn.

Likes: the ocean, and now is obsessed with social media since she discovered it. She loves all sea creatures, but also particularly likes cats.

Dislikes: Dogs.

Family: Has a twin sister, Hibiscus, who lives in the Epiphanies. She doesn't see her much, but as they both share a love of social media, communicate frequently. They are very close to each other.

Crush: Probaby someone else in this RP...any takers?

I think her symbol could be the ice bag, and she could take Wendy's place.

(12-28-2015, 03:45 AM)Mykayalea_Fiere Wrote: Can I join??

Name: Mykayalea Fiere (Maya or Mya)
Species: Demigod (Bill Cipher's Daughter) / Elven Witch
Appearance:
{Image}

{Words}
Maya is a small girl, with a delicate frame. She has almost snow-white skin, with just barely a pink undertone making it a light peachy color. In Maya's narrow princess-type face, the most prominent feature is her huge, sky-blue eyes which would appear bug like if not for her full lips and high cheekbones evening them to a less gargantuan size. Other than her eyes, Maya's other most prominent feature is her hair. Almost knee-length, Maya's light fawn curls fall in perfect ringlets to about the middle of her thigh. Unlike most elves (and part elves) Maya has just barely pointed ears. On the palms of her long fingered hands, Maya has two palegold-outlined sky-blue eyes tattooed (one on each Palm)
Powers:
White Magic
Telekinesis
Ability to speak to animals.

{Should I add Weaknessess?}

History: Maya's mother died when she was very young, forcing Maya to move into a small town in Oregon, called Gravity Falls. Maya doesn't remember much of her past, and never got along with her father because they were polar opposites.

Personality: Maya is very sweet, and nice to everyone and thing. She cares about every living creature and couldn't bear to hurt anything innocent. Maya does have a sad side, when she thinks about her mom, but for the most part stays happy and bubbly. Upon first meeting, Maya is a bit shy, but very patient and trusting.

Most commonly seen with her wolf-dog guardian Snowflake.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
This RP is still open, right? Do I create my character form on this thread or the other?
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
(This one, Ava-Chan, and it's still open, we have loads of Cannon places that need to be filled, but OC's are good too.)

Okie! I'll take Gideon, if he's still open! I guess I'll use one of my OC, too:

Name: Scorch

Species: dog, looks like fox

Appearance: yep

also wears a special collar that lets him communicate with humans

Crush: nope

Family: nope

Personality: protective, kind, strong, wise

Takes place of: StanLEY
My usual RPing site
Come along with me...
I've added them to the list! Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!! :D
My usual RPing site
Come along with me...
No problem Ava-Chan