GF OC&Cannon RP (Romance?)
Wait what? What is happening? Why is Fen here??? HELP!!!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Honestly, I'm kinda confused, too. What's this RP's plot? How will our characters be incorporated into Bill's Wheel? What'll happen to the other canon characters whose places on the wheel were taken by our OCs?
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
When do we start the RP?
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
No, excuse me hold on, just what is this? I never signed up for this. Where did I say I was joining another RP? What. Is. Going. On?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Sorry Hanaurie-Chan, this is the remake of Ashley's GF OC RP, me and girly changed the rules a bit.

You can start right now.
The plot is....nothing. Accually it is a big collage of the characters lives, and them interacting with each other, if it's confusing and you just wanted to do a Gravity Falls OC/Cannon to with a plot, check my other thread Pinetree and Co meet Bills Secret.
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

Yeah...okay I see now.

Also fyi, I'm not 'Chan', don't you dare refer to me as such. Can you not see I chose gender-neutral?
Yes Hanaurie-Sensei
(Sensei is gender-neutral, it's a title of respect)
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.

Thank you, it's much appreciated.
No problem Hanaurie-Sensei

Can I join please?

"Check it out Dipper, I successfully bezazzled my face! Blink! Ow..."
—Mabel