GF OC&Cannon RP (Romance?)
^ I think you can.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Of course Elenor can use an Oc.
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

Okay I'm back, lets start soon! )
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.

Yes, I would quite like to revive this OC of mine.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(All we need is a mabel and a dipper, and we're good.)

Or you could just start?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(Eh, I guess so... Sure, for you Hanaurie, we will start at the shack)

"Gravity Falls, Oregon." read the green sign at the town's edge.
"I'm finally home, Momma...I will end this.. for you." a red-cloaked girl whispered as she ran down the road, a snow-white wolf at her side.
The hood of the cloak fell back, exposing her pale, elfin face. Two slightly pointed ears emerging from the sides of her head, pressed against her skull.
Her booted feet hardly touched the ground as she swung into the trees, coming to a stop right before a wooden cabin.
The sign on the roof read "Mystery Hack," and on the ground, laid an 'S'.
Maya opened her palms, holding her palms out, on which two golden lined eye shapes glowed softly.
"Show me the way.." she said, closing her sky-blue eyes.

(Rebooting this in the name of Fabulous)

Hey, are we going to start this thing for real?
I...don't think I can do this one. With The End and the other two RP's people want to reboot again I don't think I can.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]