Welcome to Gravity Falls
"Hehe. Well I'm just going to re-organise my rucksack, I kinda crammed the last few items in...also I did pack cookies and I'm starving (I should have eaten before making the post >.<). You want some? I'd actually be fine with drawing here for a bit...unless you want to go ahead and meet your bfff sooner rather than later..." ;)

"I'm also going to pretend I don't have psychic powers that can see any of the post on the thread...I could use my phone if I got signal I guess...", my eyes light up because I'm still not over getting a smart phone, "Technology is amaazing..."
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
{xD}

I made it to the town after only a few minutes of walking. Right in front of me was the diner, Lazy Susan's. I wanted to go in so bad, because I was reeeeeeallyyyyyy hungry, but I forgot my wallet in the list of supplies. Sh*t. With a nearly growling stomach, I made my way to the woods, where I hoped to find the Mystery Shack. Dipper better be there with his journal. As amazing as all of this is, I wanted food!
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
"I know right?" I hold up my slightly battered hand-me-down iPhone. "I can barely live without this thing!" I stop for a moment while I register the first part of what Hana said, and my eyes light up with excitement. "I almost forgot I can meet Dipper! Oh man....I'm so damn excited!" I try and calm myself down a bit. "I should probably go see if there's any surprise snacks in my bag first. I always seem to have something in there without knowing it......" I unzipped my backpack and putting my notebook and pencils back in. "I need to get orientated to this thing. How a thread can serve as a portal, how we're in two places at once....this things nuts!"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
"HAHAHA, oh man, wasn't that the whole point?", I bite off the head of a teddy bear cookie, "I wouldn't think about it too hard, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, spacey wacey and all that..."

I raise an eyebrow, "So you going in now or...?"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
There it is! Through the trees, I could see the Shack, its 'S' half buried in the ground in front of it. "Wow..." I said, quietly. I started to walk over to it, but caught sight of two others. Uh-oh. I quickly slunk back into the trees.
My usual RPing site
Come along with me...
"You know me," I laugh. "Trying to figure out everything..." I steal a teddy bear cookie and bite one of the ears off. "I'm not gonna go in now....just work out what I packed and stuff, maybe pop into town to do stuff. Wander around a bit first. Hey, maybe I'll see if I can spend the night at the Shack...." I flomp back onto the trunk of the tree. "Actually, nah. I'll just have a bite to eat first before going in. I'm starving....I haven't had anything to eat since dinner, and that was a while ago now...."
I hand you over another cookie. "Sure that's sounds awesome...did you bring any money though?" :3

"As for where to spend the night...that should be interesting."
The scent of the cookies was too strong. Hunger level: 29346543725931%. I backed up deeper into the woods, walking over towards the back. Maybe I could sneak in...?

{Basically my IRL social skills xD}
My usual RPing site
Come along with me...
(Oh man, I love your irl social skills XD)

I used my green cloak as a blanket, which is why I brought it. That shit has so many uses. I'm currently thinking about where we could spend the night. If sowsow was here I'd recommend we hunker down with Gucket...The woods are too dangerous though, plus we'd need a tent and sleeping bags. I reserve breaking into the shack as a back up plan...Hold on, there's an idea...
"Ah, thanks." I pop the cookie in my mouth, before facepalming. "Darn, forgot the money.......eh, would have been useless probably. We're not in Australia...." Digging through my backpack, I pull out my flashlight, as well as a straggly scrap of fabric stuck to it, for a some reason. Seeing this gives me an idea. "Well, if we don't sleep at the Shack, we could camp out....I've got a flashlight, and I think if we hunted around we could find materials to make a basic tent." I pull my notepad back out of my bag, and flip to the back page, where I'd scribbled a few notes about surviving in the wilderness.

"I knew someday I'd have a use for this! Well, I guess we could get some sticks and leafy branches and make a tent, although we'd need to buy sleeping bags or something similar......" I furrow my brow. "Or, of course, we coil just try and convince them to let us stay in the Shack."