Welcome to Gravity Falls
I nod back at Hana, and draw my sword before stepping through the hole, shield first.

I look around for a little bit, before noticing a chess piece in the snow: a white pawn. I pick it up and show it to my companion.

"Some other Shacker was trying to get in."
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(Bumpity bump?)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Hi guys! Recap please?
(Not much, after Gucket passed around gifts we decided to take down Seeker but first Bill-proof the Bunker and Headquarters of the Blind Eye then create a dimensional portal to fix things I guess so we suited up as best we could before blowing a hole through his wall of vines so basically if you've not picked a gift pick one and chose your equipment for the up coming fight...)

I raise an eyebrow over the puzzle piece and sigh, "I think that's gotta be Nick. He was mucking about earlier and also this piece has a crack..."

My musings are cut short by a cracking sound coming from somewhere. I whirl around, looking along the trees but see nothing.

"Oh shit what was that?!"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I rack my brains for old fencing/swordfighting techniques, and settle into a fighting stance; hunkered down, shield in front of me, wakizashi at the ready.

"Sh-show yourself!" My voice cracks. I clear my throat, and try again. "Show yourself!"
I look out there. "What's happening?"
Silence, there's nothing except for the slow fall of snowflakes leisurely trickling down from above, disorientating and confusing one's sense of movement. I breathe heavily due to anxiety, shovel held out, body tense. I was beginning to think the sound was possibly a fluke, nothing to worry about when another crack was heard, only this time I knew exactly the direction from which it came.

My spine to ice as I slowly turned around to face the wall of vines...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I come up to Hana and shackcat. "Now what?"